Definitely could look the part.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I could see him playing that. But I'm not a Queen fan (come to think of it, I've never met a Queen fan that wasn't a chubby marching band member).
Quote by captaincrunk
+1

He's really good at different "looks".

Freddie Mercury in a banana hammock? Makes sense.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I think David Walliams would actually be better, he can also act properly when he needs to.

Bit tall though I guess...

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
This idea has been bouncing around for a while now. Good to hear it's finally geting made.

Sacha Baron Cohen seems a sensible choice to me, although at first I thought "wah???"

But he looks the part and has an amazing ability to transform himself. I'm sure he'll do it justice.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Sacha's a very versatile actor. I don't know about his ability to play dramatic roles, but he can definitely play a variety of disparate comedic roles.

His wife is gorgeous, too.
Quote by The Madcap
I could see him playing that. But I'm not a Queen fan (come to think of it, I've never met a Queen fan that wasn't a chubby marching band member).

My respect for you has gone down by a million.

Queen FTW.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf

Queen FTW.

+1, queen were a kick-ass band, especially in the 70's.
That'd be interesting to watch, he almost looks like him
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Cohen is a colossal bellend at the best of times, but he plays parts very well, I'll give him that.
As long as he treats the role with respect and dignity then it should go well.
Quote by St Pedr0
+1, queen were a kick-ass band, especially in the 70's.

yeah, when they hit the 2000's they kinda went downhill

dunno who this guy is but he definately looks like him, he better not butcher it
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Spartan101400
Hmmm, I wonder if it will cover the days of when they did the Highlander soundtrack...?

The article says it builds up to the Live Aid performance, so I'd assume not.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Quote by Spartan101400
Hmmm, I wonder if it will cover the days of when they did the Highlander soundtrack...?

WHO WAAAANTS TO LIIIIVE FOREEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I hope to shit he doesn't ruin it.

I love Queen.

Quote by bass-man9712
yeah, when they hit the 2000's they kinda went downhill

dunno who this guy is but he definately looks like him, he better not butcher it

Ring any bells?
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Last edited by druggietoad2k5 at Sep 17, 2010,
Quote by The Madcap

i don't even know anyone in a marching band and i know tons of people that love queen...