Page 1 of 3
So let's say you meet a MILF, 30-45 years of age, maybe more, maybe less.

Would you?

What if she were a lady below average in attractiveness? Thus not quite making her a MILF.

EDIT: THERE. I changed it.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Sep 17, 2010,
no and no, i'd much rather stick with people my own age
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Monster_Mash
well she wouldnt be a milf if she was below average in attractiveness

Exactly what I came into say. But yeah, you only live once. Have you seen Mac bangs Dennis' Mum?
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by Monster_Mash
well she wouldnt be a milf if she was below average in attractiveness

This. The clue's in the name.
you people disgust me.

>_> maybe
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by Philip_pepper

What if she were below average in attractiveness?

Not in that case. Who would choose to go after a less than attractive older woman? That hardly makes sense.

There are plenty of women in that age range that I wouldn't think twice about hopping in bed with.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Would you?

would i what?
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
would i.....

.....what?

Quote by crzysnowborder
would i what?

lol nice
Last edited by psycho826 at Sep 17, 2010,
The very definition of milf means that yes, I would. If any of you saying no actually meet a milf, then you would too.
Quote by stratman7
The very definition of milf means that yes, I would. If any of you saying no actually meet a milf, then you would too.

My thoughts exactly
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Maybe if this milf were a virgin
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
Yes but only if she doesn't have a boyfriend/husband around or in jail.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

In my case, a DILF. Would I?

....eeeeww
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Yes. There answer lies within in the word. It can't be a MILF if you would not want to.
Quote by Wibanez

Then she wouldn't be a milf, would she?
Even depending on the person, I would still do them. I'd fuck Betty White just to say I did it.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Wibanez

Mothe id like to fuk implies that she has kids. no virgin milf for you

EDIT: forgot to answer the question. and the answer is .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................been there, done that. OOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Last edited by Zakattak264 at Sep 17, 2010,
Quote by Koshman32
Then she wouldn't be a milf, would she?
Even depending on the person, I would still do them. I'd fuck Betty White just to say I did it.

Nay, it is possible. For some reason unmarried and child-less women around milf age can be classified as milfs if they meet the other criteria.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
This is no strings attached sex with an attractive woman. You're not dating her, so why have an age preference if she's hot? There's only one heterosexual answer to this.
Well I think just the idea of banging a milf would kinda heighten the whole thing so even if she was just "ok" looking I'd probably do it
And you only live once so you might as well bang a milf while it's still cool to do so. i.e. while you're young
Quote by guitarhero_764
Also:
Double yes.

Oh hell no.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by guitarhero_764
Gay.

Seriously? You think she's hot?
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
I have the same standards for every woman, regardless of age...until you get up to like 50. That shit has gotta be dried out by then.
Page 1 of 3