Any good? Whats it like? Tell me about it if yu own it or yu know someone who owns it or yuve played thru it before...lemmee know!
Yes, the B100 is a good amplifier, but if you can save up the extra cash, the B200 1x15 combo is significantly better. I've played through the B100 and it has a nice tone, but I bought the B200 combo and it has a great tone, plenty of volume for everything up to a small gig (or nearly any gig if you want to mic it).

You'll be happy with a B100. You'll be happier with a B200. Acoustic makes good bass amplifiers.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
...or be cool and buy a vintage one with extra mojo.

I've seen a few around the forums, there are some really cool models that they made.
I've got the B100.

I Wish I got the B200.

Do what you will with that information.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Quote by Tedward
...or be cool and buy a vintage one with extra mojo.

I've seen a few around the forums, there are some really cool models that they made.

They're not the same amps. The guys who made the old school Acoustic Control amps went on to be SWR if I'm not mistaken.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
I wanted to get the B100, but my goals were to play in a band and with a drummer. You'll be heard over a drummer with a B200, but not a B100. I got mine used for $180 on craigslist
If volume is the thing, get either a b600h and put a couple cabs with it, or do the b450, and add a 15. Obviously, this will be more expensive, but more gratifying in the end, I believe.