It's too late to go to the shop, and I lost my last 2 Dunlop's in the dryer. Literally considered taking the machine apart, not worth it.

I tried cutting out the corner of a hard plastic coated cardboard notebook and the feeling just isn't right for shreddability. Any household suggestions?
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Try cutting a CD into pick-shapes and sand it. Works great.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Spare change?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Penis

/thread.

(Seriously though: Long thumbnail on pick-hand?)
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by gacharya
Try cutting a CD into pick-shapes and sand it. Works great.

I've heard that this works great, to be honest.
if you have any buns the little plastic thing(not a twist tie) works ok

also a dollar bill folded up until its the size of a pick works surprisingly well
I happen to cut my nails, not that I agree with society or anything....

I would also really like to see the majority of you play this type of music while fingerpicking.

Carving CD's, lets see how well this works.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
When I was on holidays in the Philippines, most places we stayed at had some form of an old guitar that no one could play, except me. I just tore up a strip of piece of paper and folded it into a pick shape until it was a good, strong thickness and it worked fine.
Quote by T.s.e
Just practice fingerpicking for a day

This.

Sometimes I use a loonie or a quarter.

And if you want "shredability, tap out chord progressions.
hue
I'm using that plastic thing that keeps the bread closed at the moment...
HI
Play with your pick hand as if you had an invisible pick. It's not nearly as good, but it'll hold you over until you go buy more. That, or if you have old credit cards, cut them up in the shape of picks, that's a pretty well known trick.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Old credit cards or other types of cards

I usually used old coins when I don't have a pick, I find the loonie and the new US presidential dollars work best as the edges are more rounded, it has a very unique sound.
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

I always find quarters terrible picks.... too thick and round :\
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Broke a Marley CD and made some incredible picks, he would be proud until he heard me playing. Thanks folks.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by Kevin19
I've heard that this works great, to be honest.

It does. I've made some pretty decent picks from a blank CD. Though, it does help you have a pick to trace onto the CD before you start.