Page 1 of 3
This guy is the type of parent we need more of. He's standing up for his daughter, who has cerebral palsy by the way, and showing the little doushbags what's coming for them.

(MSNBC) LAKE MARY, Fla. — A father who took matters into his own hands after his daughter told him other children were harassing her has caused some troubles of his own.

James Jones, 42, is facing two misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct and disturbing a school function following his tirade on a Florida school bus on Thursday.

Jones, who is out of jail on bond, admitted he is at fault for storming into the school bus, police said.

“It was a mistake. I made that mistake (and) I'm trying to pay for that. I'm worried about my daughter, that's all I'm worried about,” he said.

Jones told investigators that he was only sticking up for his daughter when other students at Greenwood Lakes Middle School were picking on her.

A surveillance video from the bus showed Jones using profane language as he threatened students who his daughter said had put open condoms on her head and hurt her by smacking her on the back of her head and twisting her ear.

“Now everybody sit down; sit down,” Jones said on the surveillance tape. “Show me which one. Show me which one.”

The video showed Jones' daughter pointing him in their direction.

“This is my daughter, and I will kill the (expletive) who fought her,” Jones said on the video.

Alonzo Brundidge, 13, said he got scared after Jones started yelling at him and his friends.

“He said he was going to (expletive) the bus driver up first, and he (then) he was going to do it to everybody else,” he said.

His mother, Aileen Brundidge, was beside herself with anger on what happened.

“I was upset to the point where I wanted to cry,” she said.

Jones said he felt bad for threatening the children, but he said there's nothing else that he could do to protect his daughter.

“I do feel bad. I do feel bad, I told you that. (But) there's nothing else I could do,” Jones said.

Officials with the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said Jones should have called them instead of scaring the students on the school bus.
Last edited by Agithor at Sep 17, 2010,
Oh FUCK yeah. High-fives to the dad, he kicks ass.

I am strongly of the opinion that, sometimes, little demonic children need the shit scared out of them every now and then. Just because they're little shitfaces doesn't mean society should put up with them.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Last edited by zippidyduda at Sep 17, 2010,
Damn straight.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Dad did a better job setting the shitheads straight than the sheriffs department ever would.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Oh of course, Aileen. It doesn't matter that your perfect son was a complete cock and got what was coming to him.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by zippidyduda
Oh FUCK yeah. High-fives to the dad, he kicks ass.

I am strongly of the opinion that, sometimes, little demonic children need the shit scared out of them every now and then. Just because they're little shitfaces doesn't mean society should put up with them.
There's clearly better ways to deal with things like this.
Quote by GogglesVK
He scared little children. Soooo kickass.

Are you saying they didn't have it coming to them?

Quote by guitarhero_764

I'm sure there are. Doesn't make his actions any less understandable.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Last edited by zippidyduda at Sep 17, 2010,
Quote by GogglesVK
He scared little children. Soooo kickass.

It is. Try it some time.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by genghisgandhi
This guy would know. He's the boogeyman.

Damn straight motherfucker.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by guitarhero_764

If by "better" you mean going to the principal and following the "proper procedures" then yeah I agree, that is the "acceptable" way to deal with bullying but would the kids continue to be dousch bags? Yes, and then turn into prick adults. Now that the father scared the shit out of them, they're gonna think twice about bullying again and subsequently will be a little less prickish as adults.
Quote by zippidyduda
Are you saying they didn't have it coming to them?

I'm sure there are. Doesn't make his actions any less understandable.

They deserved to be corrected. He did it in the wrong way, imo.
Quote by Jackal58
It is. Try it some time.

He could have at least sodomized them.
Could have gone about it a better way, but the kids had it coming, I would have done the same in his shoes (might have sworn a little less though)
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by guitarhero_764

And theres also much worse ways. Would you rather have been scared shitless or beaten half to death when you were a child?

The man was standing up for his daughter, who didnt have the ability to do it for herself. I honestly cant say I would have had the self-control that he showed in that situation. Could you?
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by doomded
And theres also much worse ways. Would you rather have been scared shitless or beaten half to death when you were a child?

The man was standing up for his daughter, who didnt have the ability to do it for herself. I honestly cant say I would have had the self-control that he showed in that situation. Could you?

I've been in an almost identical situation, and yes, I handled it much more maturely.
Quote by GogglesVK

Eh, sure there is. But I can't say that I would have done any differently in his place. And I can guarantee you they won't tease her again now that they know her dad will brutally kill them
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by GogglesVK
He could have at least sodomized them.

They aren't "little" kids. They are middle school kids. 13, 14 15 years old. Same age as many of the people you talk to on here. They demand adult treatment. Well they just fucking got some.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
i would have liked to do it a little more slyly. like passing by and muttering something threatening straight into the little shit's ear.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by GogglesVK
I've been in an almost identical situation, and yes, I handled it much more maturely.

Wait, wait, wait. I have something for you

Hold on

Are you ready?

Here it comes

Quote by Jackal58
They aren't "little" kids. They are middle school kids. 13, 14 15 years old. Same age as many of the people you talk to on here. They demand adult treatment. Well they just fucking got some.

В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by Agithor
Now that the father scared the shit out of them, they're gonna think twice about bullying again and subsequently will be a little less prickish as adults.

I predict in one week or so they'll forget the whole ordeal.
Quote by GogglesVK

You have a 13 year old daughter? With cerebral palsy? That had a condom put on her head?
Wow. I'm impressed.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
The biggest thing that bothers me about this thread is the inability to spell douche.

OT: Things like this make me wish we were back in the fifties. Back then, if someone did this nobody would even bat an eye lash.
little shits. I have a friend from elementary school who got crap for having cerebral palsy. he remains one of the most awesomest people I know. it's ridiculous how people compare physical disabilities with mental disabilities, even as children. I probably would have done the same thing that dad did. finally, someone who actually has a pair and doesn't use pussy-ish, ineffective ways.

it seems like this girl had been harassed for a while. why didn't the bus driver, or her teachers, intervene? where were the school authorities who are supposedly competent enough to deal with these situations?
Quote by Jackal58
You have a 13 year old daughter? With cerebral palsy? That had a condom put on her head?
Wow. I'm impressed.

My thoughts exactly.

DoomdEdit ^ Second paragraph of MakinLattes' post gets the same comment.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Sep 18, 2010,
Quote by genghisgandhi
You're 18?

Yes.

My little brother is autistic (among other mental disabilities), and I've had to talk to teachers and some other students on his behalf in a pretty similar situation. And he was treated much worse than getting a condom put on his head.

So you can take that:
Quote by Oroborous
Wait, wait, wait. I have something for you

Hold on

Are you ready?

Here it comes

and shove it up your ass.
Last edited by GogglesVK at Sep 18, 2010,
i think that was a terrible way of approaching the situation. he's jsut gonna further embarrass his daughter, and kids will pick on her more for that. best solution IMO is for the girl to stick up for HERSELF. buy her some pepper-spray, and teach her when the appropriate times are, and how to kick a guy where it hurts
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED
With a side of spaghetti
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
what a wimp, he shouldn't have apologized
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by flanders_91
i think that was a terrible way of approaching the situation. he's jsut gonna further embarrass his daughter, and kids will pick on her more for that. best solution IMO is for the girl to stick up for HERSELF. buy her some pepper-spray, and teach her when the appropriate times are, and how to kick a guy where it hurts

THATS a terrible idea. She has cerebral palsy. Do you think she could stand up to a group of three 15 year old boys? Thats a good way to piss off those kids and REALLY make them want to hurt her. It's happened around my neighborhood. This kid was getting picked on, but when he tried fighting back, he got the SHIT beat out of him.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by fail
JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED
With a side of spaghetti

Mmmmmm... spaghetti.

I love it.
MIM Fender Strat
Ibanez AE series acoustic
Washburn Semi Hollow loaded with Di-Marzios
Main Street LP
Tama drum set