Page 1 of 3
Alright, I give up. Texas, I invite you to leave the USA. Seriously, we won't miss you.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Good thing they make all our textbooks there.
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

And I'm glad I just moved out of there Although Dirge is right, I read that they have a say on what gets printed in the majority of textbooks. A sanitized definition of Jihad? I guarantee you most of those accusers don't know what it means, because it has nothing at all to do with violence. This looks like it's just being proposed though, not actually pushed that far, right?

DAMMIT TEXAS.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
One reason I don't miss Texas.

@ Dirge, I think the whole world's ****ed anyway. Brainwashing/misinforming/bias is already huge, why do you think I'm such an ignorant prick? Shit like this makes it a lot worse though.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Sep 18, 2010,
Quote by blu_flame34
And I'm glad I just moved out of there Although Dirge is right, I read that they have a say on what gets printed in the majority of textbooks. A sanitized definition of Jihad? I guarantee you most of those accusers don't know what it means, because it has nothing at all to do with violence. This looks like it's just being proposed though, not actually pushed that far, right?

DAMMIT TEXAS.
Considering how much power the Christian Right has there I wouldn't hold your breath.
I try to defend Texas, to show that we aren't all utterly ignorant, but they keep making it harder. Goddamn, I give up.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by guitarhero_764
Considering how much power the Christian Right has there I wouldn't hold your breath.

you're right, and it makes me sad.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

*girl looks unimpressed*

Quote by thefuzz454
I try to defend Texas, to show that we aren't all utterly ignorant, but they keep making it harder. Goddamn, I give up.

But we are not all that stupid.

I hate these people for giving us a bad name.
Guess what, Texas? Christians used to be assholes. Many still are assholes. Don't try and change that.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...

Lookin' pretty good now, eh?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
^ Not yet, but it's getting there.

I'm hoping this Anti-Islam is just another one of those random controversies eventually dissapears, like evolution or global warming. Sure, they were controversial before, but most everyone believes in them now.

I hope this doesn't devolve into anything like Jim Crowe laws.....
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Quote by article
The resolution cites examples in past world history books – no longer used in Texas schools – that devoted far more lines of text to Islamic beliefs and practices than to Christian beliefs and practices.

Wow. These people need to go re-read the parts of the constitution that emphasize the separation of church and state.

Oh wait, I forgot. They're trying to get rid of that, too.

DoomdEdit: How in the hell did these people get to the place where they can just decide what parts of history should and shouldn't be taught? This is just fucking ridiculous.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Sep 18, 2010,
Quote by GrungeBeatle
Good thing they make all our textbooks there.

My thoughts exactly.

God damn. I hope there's a way around this bullshit if I ever have kids who are in school, because it's only gonna get worse.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Sep 18, 2010,
Guess everything is bigger in Texas, including the paranoid bigotry.
No that's not true, I just wanted to crack a joke but this is just another case of ultra-conservatism doing much more harm than it could ever do good.
Oh and what the hell happened to separation of Church and State? Does that even exist anymore? We add "Under God" into the national anthem, according to the last president, Gays couldn't marry because it violated the "sanctity" of marriage and this too? I love the USA but for a country that prides itself on equal opportunity and being progressive, we sure are hypocritical about a lot of crap
I'm going to attempt to remove the Texan bias from American history.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by necrosis1193
(Invalid img)

Lookin' pretty good now, eh?

Silly Texans. You guys should have let them secede when you had the chance.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
How much do you people actually learn about Islam or Christianity for that matter from a textbook anyways? Wtf do half of you care? It's obvious that half of you have never even opened any of your textbooks before.
1998 Ibanez Prestige S2540
2005 Ibanez RG570
Bugera 333XL 212 Combo
Quote by gacharya
I'm hoping this Anti-Islam is just another one of those random controversies eventually dissapears, like evolution or global warming. Sure, they were controversial before, but most everyone believes in them now.

NOT IN TEXAS THEY DON'T! I guess that isn't much comfort either though I always say that the only way to reach toward progress is to strengthen the education system. That is what Texas, and the US, really needs. This is the opposite of that, though...only proving the need for better education again.
Quote by metacarpi

*girl looks unimpressed*

Quote by StratoCatser

YAY!!! I'm in the United States of Canada!
Parts of California should be part of Jesusland.
ಠ_ಠ
You've put Texas in charge of printing your school textbooks? Brilliant work there. That's like putting Scottish people in charge of AA.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Texas make me want to shame myself for saying I'm the same nationality as them
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by GogglesVK
I have family that comes from Texas.

Thank god I'm in the United States of Canada.

You live in Sac. You might as well be in the Jesusland.
Seriously, I've been flipped off and been given dirty looks because I have an End Homophobia sticker on my car.

I hope this doesn't pass, but it probably will.
Now I'm happy I'm out of high school, and I don't have to take much history in college.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by whalepudding
You've put Texas in charge of printing your school textbooks? Brilliant work there. That's like putting Scottish people in charge of AA.

Its not like we were like "Well, who can we trust to not fuck thing up for us? TEXAS!" They just have more kids in school than the majority of the other states.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by whalepudding

I almost peed my pants.
An Aussie calling Scots drunkards.

No really that was fucking funny.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by jmonko
You live in Sac. You might as well be in the Jesusland.
Seriously, I've been flipped off and been given dirty looks because I have an End Homophobia sticker on my car.

I hope this doesn't pass, but it probably will.
Now I'm happy I'm out of high school, and I don't have to take much history in college.

Sacramento isn't that bad, is it?

/flameshield

I hang around a lot of hipsters and scene kids, so I haven't noticed.
Quote by Jackal58
I'm going to attempt to remove the Texan bias from American history.

You're just going to be lurking in my sig from now on

at the United States of Canada, at least I'm part of it
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
It's kinda funny, Texas fits the American stereotype the best. Lots of dumb people, and if I'm correct, Austin is the fattest population in the US.
Page 1 of 3