after getting it a week ago to turn it on and hear a loud pop (being out put transformer), here is my NGD, delayed one week to the day.

i got my Jet City JCA2112RC.

first impressions, not quite as much gain on tap as i remember playing on the JCA 20 a while back. i like how the speaker is voiced, as it seems very middy without being muddy. it is a very bright amp, so and i prefer a darker tone, so i have my presence around 9 o'clock, and the treble around 11 o'clock, i have the mids up at 3 oclock with the bass around noon. its got a very nice OD, i don't exactly know how to say it, but the brakeup with the gain, is different from my other amps (in a cool to have a different thing going on way). I LOVE THE REVERB, IT IS BEAUITIFUL. it doesn't get very big, but it sounds great. i mainly got the combo because of the reverb, not so much for it being the combo.

a ts808 really wakes this thing up! damn. it worked a lot better than the blues pro, the OCD, or anything else, but it also does pretty good with the soviet muff.

here is my studio. keep in mind the closet is closed becuase there is tons of stuff in there (6 guitars in cases,pedals, anything imgainable, as well as car audio stuff and hifi stuff). also my acoustics and classicals are in another room.

the jet city is depicted in one of the pics.

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I envy you with the burning power of a million galaxies.

Seriously though, HNAD. You sound like you set the eq on your Jet City just like I do on mine.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by barden1069
I envy you with the burning power of a million galaxies.

Seriously though, HNAD. You sound like you set the eq on your Jet City just like I do on mine.

i like it quite a bit. with the ts808, it will do brootz too, which seems to be a pretty big dispute. with the presence set too much more than where i have it, it just gets too shrill. its no suprise, because i never set a presence knob above 9 o'clock, NEVER.

lol
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Yeah I swapped out the tubes with GTs and added a choke (I have the head, btw) and it absolutely sings. I bought it impulsively when it first came out after falling in love with it in the store, and I have yet to regret it.
Gear
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

WIN. HNAD
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by trashedlostfdup
oh hey guys i just got a new jet city its over there in the corner next to all the rest of my thousands of dollars worth of gear that you all dont have and i do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnbXudF54PY

seriously tho, so much envy lol.

HNAD the jet city is a great one

nice room
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
^I lol'd

HNAD
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Wow dude your room is amazing if i ever had a room filled with guitars and amps like that i don't think id ever leave..so much envy squared
Well hnad
editr its a studio ok well that makes sense
but still DAMM!!!!!!!
Last edited by metalheadblues at Sep 18, 2010,
nice guitar shop
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
thanks all for the kind words.

are any of you fellow jet city owners planning on doing any mods?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by trashedlostfdup
thanks all for the kind words.

are any of you fellow jet city owners planning on doing any mods?

Yeah I'm gonna add a clean channel and depth knob to mine when I get the chance (uni just started a few weeks ago, so I've been busy)

Check out the harmony central jet city modding thread. It's got lots of good info.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2639458
Gear
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

Quote by barden1069
Yeah I'm gonna add a clean channel and depth knob to mine when I get the chance (uni just started a few weeks ago, so I've been busy)

Check out the harmony central jet city modding thread. It's got lots of good info.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2639458

thanks. i will give it a look. what do you mean by depth knob?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by trashedlostfdup
thanks. i will give it a look. what do you mean by depth knob?

It's supposed to be a simple little mod that boosts low end beyond what the eq can already do on the amp (kinda like the polar opposite of a presence knob)
Gear
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

HNAD

looks great brother! Studio is awesome. Tell me more about that Genz Benz and Trace Elliot. What are they like? Also, you don't use Old English on your guitars do you? I take it not all of that gear is yours?

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
HNAD

looks great brother! Studio is awesome. Tell me more about that Genz Benz and Trace Elliot. What are they like? Also, you don't use Old English on your guitars do you? I take it not all of that gear is yours?

thanks.

the genz benz is a 2x10" +tweeter bass combo. its 200 watts, it is an M-Line 200. i happened to pick it up for $150 used because i wanted a bass combo, and didn't own a bass amp. there aren't a ton of them around, and they usually fetch $500 used or so.

of all the gear i have, i have to say that the Trace ELliot Speed twin is the coolest piece of gear i own. i responded to a craigelist posting about trading for it (i had a Line 6 duoverb half stack that i couldn't get rid of), and he said he was interested. i load up the line 6 and cab, and head down to Sarasota (about an hour away). i meet this guy named dallas, and we start playing a little bit, and he mentions that he is in a band. i asked him what band he was in and replied that i probably hadn't heard of them. i responded with "try me" or somthing of that nature, and he responded Maylene and the Sons of Disaster (somewhat decently known southern metal band). this is his amp that he used on thier third album in the studio. it was manufactured in the UK somewhere in the late 90's early 00's and he bought it in europe (there were never sold in the states) and had his tech mod it to 110V. it has 5x12AX7's and two EL34 and 2 6L6's, that you can switch back and fourth on. one really nice feature is that it has a pull knob on the trebel knob on the gain channel that changes the EQ band to more of a high mid. knob out + EL34 = pure sex. it honestly sounds better than any marshall i have herad in my life, and gives off the best southern rock tone i have ever heard. i will have to put a new clip up, its really my gem.

all of that gear is actually mine. i kinda have a GAS problem. lol.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
I was going to say i was jealous of your collection, but then i noticed the MG in the last picture.

n00b.

jk, HNAD!

Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
I was going to say i was jealous of your collection, but then i noticed the MG in the last picture.

n00b.

jk, HNAD!

hahaha. i didn't notice that was there. in my defence, i got it with packaged with a guitar i wanted on craiglist... i picked up a MIM strat, with the plastic still on, a gig bag and the MG for $200. the guy had his wrist fused the week after he bought it and couldnt play it, and the store he bought it from wouldn't let him take it back. it even came in the box... i tried to go for just the guitar, but he wanted to get rid of it all... so needless to say i am the proud owner of an MG... lol.

lol
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
^you should try to see if you can catch the MG on fire.

Cool info on the Trace Elliot. I doubt I would have guessed it was that cool. I am an EL34 guy so everything you described is right up my alley.

also, take some better pictures - your gear/studio deserves it.