Hey Pit,

I'm a UK student on a year study abroad at Boulder, Colorado. Over the thanksgiving break I was thinking about flying out somewhere in the US, just for a bit of a break and to see another part of the country.

Problem is I have no idea where to go. At the end of the year I'm planning a big tour with some friends, so we'll probably do all the blatantly obvious places then - but for a three day break, what would be a good place to go?

Bayou-le-Batrie, Alabama.
Check out the shrimpin' boat bi'ness.

For real, though, go to Oregon. It's freakin' gorgeous.
Last edited by hippogasmo at Sep 18, 2010,
Go to Utah and spend a day in Bryce national park, a day in Zion national park, and take a day to drive to the Northern Rim of the Grand Canyon in Arizona.
What do you want to do during those 3 days?
Party? Chicago, NYC, LA.
Chill out? Helen Ga., Flagstaff AZ, Hershey PA.
Eat like a pig? KC Mo., Memphis TN, Tampa FL.
Live music? Nashville TN., Austin TX., San Francisco Ca.

What do you want to do?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Aside from the obvious New York City and the like, check out maybe a big time college football city. I'm assuming this break is soon, and in America college football is one thing almost everyone atleast has an opinion on, or a team they root for, even if they dislike american football....just a suggestion.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
go to axl roses house in LA with an amp and guitar and play november rain as loud as possible.
Quote by hippogasmo
Bayou-le-Batrie, Alabama.
Check out the shrimpin' boat bi'ness.

For real, though, go to Oregon. It's freakin' gorgeous.

This. Western Oregon or Western Washington. Mountains, forests, and 2 hours from the beach in Portland.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by Jackal58
What do you want to do during those 3 days?
Party? Chicago, NYC, LA.
Chill out? Helen Ga., Flagstaff AZ, Hershey PA.
Eat like a pig? KC Mo., Memphis TN, Tampa FL.
Live music? Nashville TN., Austin TX., San Francisco Ca.

What do you want to do?

This. Nashville is awesome. Great live music (not just country, either), an awesome atmosphere, lots of quirky locally-owned restaurants, and gorgeous women.

Of course, I'm more than a little bit biased.