Sept 18th 1970, Jimi Hendrix was pronounced dead on arrival at St. Mary Abbot's Hospital in London at the age of 27 after choking on his own vomit. Hendrix left the message 'I need help bad man', on his managers answer phone earlier that night.

Rumors and conspiracy theories grew up around Hendrix’s death. Eric Burdon claimed Jimi had committed suicide, but that’s contradicted by reports that he was in a good frame of mind. In 2009, a former Animals roadie published a book claiming that Jimi’s manager had admitted to him that he arranged the murder of Hendrix, since the guitarist wanted out of his contract.

From www.thisdayinmusic.com
..thanks for the update

*re-reads post*
WAIT WAT

HENDRIX IS DEAD!?
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Last edited by Kriegherz at Sep 18, 2010,
for some reason i feel like saying i like chocolate milk and that your a jerk TS.
Quote by KTFM
Dammit, Snorlax! This is why we can't have nice things!!

Quote by Xiaoxi
AWWWWWWWWW FUCK NAW!!!!!!!

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by IAmAnon
about 40 years too late.

hes right on time for the 40th anniversary.
I like Jimi, he was a good guy

I couldve gone the same way, got way too drunk..young and I threw up while in bed (I was spinning before I fell asleep, yall know what I mean) and I woke up with vomit on my shirt/neck. Pretty crazy, all I thought about after I realized what happened was 'what if' I didn't wake up, well I didn't wake up when I vomited in my sleep but what if I never woke up woke up.
One of my fave's, 40 years on his music still sounds awesome - Cheers Jimi.

"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by hriday_hazarika
What is a Jimmy Hendricks?

Just another reason to despise and never use limewire

Jimi is my favorite.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Just another reason to despise and never use limewire

Jimi is my favorite.

Lawl, people actually tag stuff as Jimmy Hendricks?

Torrents, brah.
Jimi Hendrix was in fact attacked by the joker. As he was being strangled, Hendrix tried to ring batman but accidentaly rang his manager so "I need help bad man" was actually "I need help Batman".
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Jimi was amazing.

hootEDIT:

Quote by RubberPuppiessu
Jimi Hendrix was in fact attacked by the joker. As he was being strangled, Hendrix tried to ring batman but accidentaly rang his manager so "I need help bad man" was actually "I need help Batman".

Slappa tha bass
Last edited by hootie37 at Sep 18, 2010,
40 years ago he died, and 40 years later he's still the best there is. Thank you Jimi Hendrix for providing me with a lifetime of happiness from your music.

Cheers, and R.I.P!
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by stef123
40 years ago he died, and 40 years later he's still the best there is. Thank you Jimi Hendrix for providing me with a lifetime of happiness from your music.

Cheers, and R.I.P!

Oh come on guys, please stop it. I'm not dead, I'm in a spacecraft orbitting the earth together with Elvis and Kurt Cobain.

Having one helluva jam here.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore