Well, it has a problem of turning down it's volume and has a crackling noise. However, this time the crackling sound can't be heard, and the bass is almost impossible to hear -- even on full gain.

I have tried with another bass, and it is the same result.

It is also a solid state amp.

Please help.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
wires connecting the amp to the speaker sound a reasonable bet.
Quote by TheQuailman
I wish my amp sucked on my knob.

if you were to smash a child around the head with a full bottle of no more tears shampoo...would it be ironic if they cried
With that, do you mean the cable leading to the cabinet? I have tried multiple ones that work well on other amps.
is this a combo or head and cabinet?
Quote by TheQuailman

if you were to smash a child around the head with a full bottle of no more tears shampoo...would it be ironic if they cried
have you checked the head with another cabinet?
Quote by TheQuailman

If you know anyone with a bass cabinet check with theirs it may be the wiring from the lead at the back of the cabinet to the speakers
Quote by TheQuailman

My younger brother has a guitar cabinet? Will that one break if I try my bass amp just to chek. My amp is 400w, the guitar amp is 100.
Im not sure sorry =/ you could always take it to a shop to get checked aswell?
Quote by TheQuailman