Oh!, lovely!

Charming buzzing sound on my pedal power cable, had it for a while now, but its beginning to piss me off.

Is this common among cables?.. I have to switch it off at the mains to get it to stop because its so goddamn annoying!
Is the buzzing coming from your amp or the power supply itself? And what power supply thing are you using? Like a Voodoo Lab / Dunlop DC Brick or just some sort of daisy chain?
Its in an extension cable so I can power both my amp and the Digitech Death Metal pedal.

I'm sure its coming straight off the plug thats in the extension cable, and nothings coming through the pedal/amp.

Its no problem while I'm playing as I play over it, but When I turn my amp off, or put the volume down, its a really annoying buzzing noise.

Not sure what type of adapter it is, it was cheap, so I'll just have to live with it, but it's bloody annoying "/
ahhh fair enough, yeah it'll just be the current running through it causing interference probably as extension leads are designed to power things that take a lot more current than pedals (TVs, Computers etc.)

If you're only powering one pedal its not really worth it, but I use a Dunlop DC Brick. Its fantastic, no noise whatsoever. I had another similar, cheap imitation of the DC brick before though and that made my amp hum like a b*tch.
Yea, I'll have to look at that in the future when I progress and treat myself to some more pedals, but I'm only using it to save myself some battery money!

Was costing me a shed load to keep the dam thing running, but all is well now.
Other than the buzz from the plug, there's no other dodgy noises, thank god !
Wow!

I like the look of that Dunlop Brick! :L.

Can it really power 10 pedals at the same time?! :|

Thats something to consider while my gear begins to grow!
Yeah it is pretty awesome looking, not that that should affect anything, but lets face it it does :P Its even got a pretty cool blue ultrabright LED on the top of it. haha!

I've only got mine powering 7 things at the moment, 6 9V boss type ones, and then my line6 relay g50 wireless system...but I've had absolutely no problems with it.

The only thing that annoyed me was I bought a Pedaltrain 2 pedalboard, and it only came with brackets to mount the Voodoo Lab power supply underneath, so I had to make my own bracket for my DC brick.
Quote by MatimusX
Yeah it is pretty awesome looking, not that that should affect anything, but lets face it it does :P Its even got a pretty cool blue ultrabright LED on the top of it. haha!

Thats won me over!
;D

Thats not bad though, still a pretty awesome device.