Hey guys,

I'm from holland and read about the Agile guitars, and I'm very intrested in one!
But the problem is, there are allot of extra costs when shipping to holland.
Also if it gets damaged/lost in the shipping, you won't get a refund or something like that.

So I was wondering if there are any other guitar brands like Agile (compared in price/quality) in Europe?

Thank you in advance,
Looee

EDIT:

This is about a les paul model!
Last edited by Looee-Verhey at Sep 18, 2010,
From what I know, there aren't.

Emperion Guitars tried to do something along that style but it ended up being a fraud (wrong body woods, wrong shapes, horrible craftmanship and reluctance to do refunds).
Ibanez RGT6EXFX -> Ibanez TS9 -> Korg Pitchblack -> Peavey 5150 II head -> Mesa Rectifier 2x12 cab
Quote by Looee-Verhey

No, but close. Vintage guitars still have a better reputation than Epiphones.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
vintage probably (I haven't tried agile), but i'm not sure how available, and how cheap, they are in holland.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thank you for all your kind replies!
I found a Vintage V100IT for 300 euros, I guess that's an reasonable price right?

Or is the Epiphone - Vintage difference different in Europe than it is in the USA
you can get v100s starting at around £170 online in the UK (i can't be bothered doing an exact conversion, but I'm guessing that's a lot less than 300 euro, as the last time I checked a euro bought you about 83p)... depending on what postage is (and how willing you are to buy something online from a shop in a different country!), that might be worth considering.

The vintage advances sometimes aren't too much more, either, and would also be worth considering, if you can put up with the slightly modified shape.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Okay,
I'm now comparing the Vintage AV1 to the Vintage V100 IT
But I can't really the differences summed up.

Could anyone explain me the main differences?
THank you!
i'm not sure; I haven't tried the av1. On several of the other models, the vintage advance series have quite a bit better specs that make it worth stepping up, but I'm not sure about the av1, i think its specs are closer to the v100 (could be wrong, though, as i said, I haven't tried it). But it may be finished better, with more attention to detail etc. Also it has that cutout of the body shape, which you may or may not like.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?