So I made a thread about a kitten that hangs out at my place when it feels like it sometimes. Another one has joined its crew, but I'm convinced this one is definitely homeless.
It's ginger and it has hair falling out, it looks so weak it can barely sit still. I've fed it 3 or 4 times but I'm now getting concerned that I'm the only person that cares about it. I can't take it in because my brother is allergic and my dad hates animals (dont start flaming for that shit).

I was jsut wondering are there any services I can call and have someone pick him up and give them a good home? I wont talk about the clean looking black and white kitty because it's very young and healthy, just seems to be exploring. But the ginger one I am seriously concerned about.

Yeah.. Any services that will pick him up and help? I tried the RSPCA website but I live in a shit area where I don't think they'll come get him. I did a postcode search and theres no centre around for at least 25 miles.
Give it to Momentosis.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ

He's your guy
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
animal shelter man. if they can't come pick it up try to take it to the shelter yourself.
Quote by aRandomSandwich
Walk in on your first day cover in butter and flop your knob out on the managers desk, this will show confidence, and your boss like that in a man, he likes that a lot, he also likes his penis in a man... work hard now y'all...

Actually, try this.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ

He might have better luck catching cats
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Casketcreep
Put it in a bin.

"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I get miserable thinking about all the dogs that feel unloved

It's so sad.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by thanksgiving
I get miserable thinking about all the cats that feel unloved

It's so sad.

fixed.

dogs are scum.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
If it's hair is falling off,you need to keep it look good so shave it.Kittens need heat and moisture so oil it up and put it in the oven,keep it in until it stops moving,it would mean it fell asleep.
If you could reason with religious people,there would be no religious people.
Quote by Duffman123
I bought you a present

aargh, get that filthy creature away from me! don't you know this is just another one of those evil abominations in a disguise ?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by KlinikaNekros
If it's hair is falling off,you need to keep it look good so shave it.Kittens need heat and moisture so oil it up and put it in the oven,keep it in until it stops moving,it would mean it fell asleep.

Take it to a vet maybe? They could tell you what you need to do.
cat
RSPCA will ALWAYS come and get an animal if you say it needs caring for enough. phone them and ask, it won't hurt to phone and ask
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by the bartender
aargh, get that filthy creature away from me! don't you know this is just another one of those evil abominations in a disguise ?

The next step is to release him and let him come chew on your shoelaces adorably.
Put it in a box and send it to the North Pole. Santa and his elves will care for it.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
this random cat always appears in front of my kitchen window. its always unexpected and its really scary
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Brutally murder it with a hammer then eat it.

Eat the cat. Not the hammer. That's just weird