Hey guys, the following guitars i've got for sale:

A Les paul project I never finished (has EMG's and gold gotoh hardware) I spent just under £400 on parts (Including body etc.) and am looking to sell it for £350.. It's not in condition to play but could be once fixed up, no major problems.

A Les paul epiphone (pirates of the caribbean limited ed.) that I bought for £300, it has grovers and some good quality parts - selling as I have too many electrics (you can probably tell from the thread) - I understand some people don't like the fact that it's themed so I'll sell this for £175 (which is worth enough for the parts alone really). It's in great conditon with the only flaw being a small chip in the finish near the bottom, it is unnoticable and would cost no more than £10 to repair if you were fussed.

A fender CD-60 acoustic which I bought for £100, it's great for a £100 acoustic and if I was to try out without knowing the price I woulda more thought it was £200-250. It's in pretty much mint, with an extremely small chip (similar to the epi) which could be cheaply fixed. I'd be looking for £75 for this.. (selling this due to my epic washburn ngd)

An upgraded strat with a great neck (the kinda neck you'd get on a £600 strat), it works great and i'd only really want to sell this as a last resort because I'd much rather upgrade it. I'll only sell this for cash or a guitar I REALLLY like.

I've got a Marshall JCM 900 which isn't really for sale but could maybe be traded for the right deal..

Please feel free to offer because I'm quite willing to make a deal...

The closer to Leeds, Uk you are the better!

Prices are fairly firm but can maybe be brought down a little bit.

Let me know if you need any info and feel free to post/PM.

Let me know if you want pics up!

Thanks a lot UG

HELLO!

What kinda pedals are you looking to buy mate? I have a TC Electronic Comp/Noise Gate & a Digitech Whammy I'd like to shift.

Best of luck anyway
I have a chorus and an EQ forsale if you're interested. link in sig.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
Just to make sure you guys are away - there will be little to no cash in these trades - i'm looking to shift these guitars...

That being said - I'm after any kind of pedal to be honest, I've only got a crybaby and a ds-2 so eq's choruses etc.. let me know what you're offering..

HELLO!

so just to be clear, you only want pedals in a trade or ?
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

What kind of JCM900?

Whats the condition of the Les Paul? I'm interested.
Carvin V3 - Matamp 4x12 - VHT Valvulator - Maxon OD808 - Visual Volume Pedal

EH Cathedral - Ibanez DE7
Sorry if i'm not clear - i'm looking to trade my gear so I don't really want to have to put much cash in (if you want to do cash or part-cash then fair enough)..

and it's a combo 112, i'm only going to sell that if it's an amp deal and i'd much rather keep it.. i'd many think about an egnator though.. and which les paul? if you mean the ltd ed. one then everythings fine apart from the small chip.. I can get pics on req.

HELLO!

oky doke, would you like to buy either my EQ or chorus or both?
the eq is £30 +£3 posted and the chorus is £25 +£3 posted.
I'd prefer cash but if you can't or won't then all is fine.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

Erm yeah i'm not really to dish out £60 for pedals, i'll probably only use part-cash in guitar trades - i'd maybe swap them for the acoustic?

HELLO!

bump and also i should say i'm open to buying guitar projects such as a schaller trem or some bareknuckles etc. So let me know what you've got.

HELLO!

ello, me again. any interest in a flying v body blank?
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

nope, no routings. its got a spalted maple top and mahogany back. the link in my sig has the pics.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

HELLO!

fair enough, i will say i took the photos with my poo cam. phone =/
also, i always thouhgt it was friji, now i just look silly.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

i thought it was friji for a while and it's not the pics it just looks like the body come from a cheap and cheerful kit no offense again

HELLO!

Ah, looks like it might be a little bit too much work and I'm a little concerned about the fact that all of the inlays look somewhat wonky :/
they're sticker inlays lols i can take them off if you like,

HELLO!

Oh, I see. Still I'm not sure I'm up for taking it on, having seen it. I already have my '51 to finish off so I don't think I could really do both. Sorry.
Their aren't really any problems apart from the fact that i'm lazy and can't wire.

The only things are a) theres no clear coat b) theres no high e string and c) as you can see it's incomplete, thats it.

HELLO!

Quote by JamesLPs
Their aren't really any problems apart from the fact that i'm lazy and can't wire.

The only things are a) theres no clear coat b) theres no high e string and c) as you can see it's incomplete, thats it.

It would be getting stripped and repainted anyway. What's missing from it?

Also, what trades are you after for it?
nothing really is missing apart from the high e, maybe a guitar or cash and a few pedals (sorry if my replies are crap i'm on my phone)

HELLO!

I have..

*Randall RG50TC amp
*Samick D-5CE electro-acoustic
*BC Rich Bronze Warlock
*Pink P bass, purple scratchplate but needs a new neck
*Harley Benton 2x12 cab w/ g12t-75's
*Morley true bypass power wah
*Crybaby Wah
*2 x Boss SD-1's
*Digitech Eric Clapton Crossroads multi-fx
*Digitech screamin' blues OD
*Boss NS-2

Any of these take your fancy?
erm not really i'm after a good guitar and the guitars you've got seem a bit standard

HELLO!