OK.
Honestly, Facebook is getting out of hand.
Facebook now tells me where all my friends are (who've signed up for that iPhone shit), at any given time.
I can see where people I barley know live, or where they are at any given moment.
Call me old fashioned... But what the **** happened to privacy?
Awesome. Now I can stalk people and plan an escape route after my rape attack before I even leave my house! It's like Christmas!
Quote by guitartaber93
But what the **** happened to privacy?

Haha, welcome to the 21st century.
Quote by monkeyguitar78
I've never seen this. Are you sure it's a facebook feature and not something external?

It's facebook.
My friend said the same thing to me after i posted it on facebook.
It's voluntary, though. You still have your privacy until they force you to disclose that information.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by guitartaber93
OK.
Honestly, Facebook is getting out of hand.
Facebook now tells me where all my friends are (who've signed up for that iPhone shit), at any given time.

1. People start voluntarily using an iPhone app that tells Facebook where they are
2. It's Facebook's fault

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I saw this earlier on facebook too, I completely agree with you TS. I don't think it will be long before there's angry parents complaining about it..
You can disable it, but they didn't tell anyone they were doing it to begin with. Unless you specifically know someone who knows about "Facebook Places", you're being tracked, unaware of it unless you regularly check your privacy settings or re-read the terms and conditions. And if you bother to do that every day you have bigger problems than your (non-existant) friends knowing where you are...

The app isn't a "track me" app, it's a "facebook" app. Facebook stealth-added a "feature" that tracks your position.
Last edited by Ultima2876 at Sep 18, 2010,
Quote by SteveHouse
1. People start voluntarily using an iPhone app that tells Facebook where they are
2. It's Facebook's fault

I too am confused at the logic used here.
Quote by Four Symbols
It's only a matter of time before everyone has RFID tags embedded into either them or their credit cards, or IDs.... then companies and the government can track where you are at all times.

hahaha, you silly boy ...

We've already passed that station a long, long time ago.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
TS, arent you that little bitch who didn't want to deal with his bully problem?

and i agree with you on this subject, its ****ing weird knowing that someone could be able to find you at any givin point in time.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
I've friended a bunch of CIA and Interpol agents. It's a useful tool.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER