Kyle<3
PANDY POWAR
706 IQ
What the hell? The demos on their myspace are off time? and it sounds like someone broke the autotune because everything is off key.

Although I must admit, the screaming in Spanish is... hilarious.
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
Spanish what? Ekkaia?

anyways, this isn't a band, there is no integrity, I will simple not acknowledge this.
zezimathehero
pretentious wankstick
168 IQ
I swear to god guys, just when I think you can't dig up "music" any shittier, you just keep raising the bar.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
boffen
UG Board King
335 IQ
Why did they spend money on a music video when their music is recorded through a cell phone and put together using audacity?

Edit: I like how what I thought was the ending breakdown was actually just the build-up for the actual ending breakdown.
Last edited by boffen at Sep 18, 2010,
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I think the wort part about this band is now I'll have scenecore kids coming up to me saying "see, AA! isn't THAT bad."

EDIT: The guy on the gurney is wearing a shoe that says SMFT, but it looks far too similar to SHIT to be a coincidence.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Sep 18, 2010,
Kyle<3
PANDY POWAR
706 IQ
Quote by nashawa
I think the wort part about this band is now I'll have scenecore kids coming up to me saying "see, AA! isn't THAT bad."

EDIT: The guy on the gurney is wearing a shoe that says SMFT, but it looks far too similar to SHIT to be a coincidence.

Thats what I thought it said...
RivercrestColts
1st wrds were Like a Rock
296 IQ
Quote by Kyle<3
What the hell? The demos on their myspace are off time? and it sounds like someone broke the autotune because everything is off key.

Although I must admit, the screaming in Spanish is... hilarious.

Its the funniest shit I've heard in a long time, I had to force myself to watch the whole thing

BTW I seen the S H F T on the shoe too, 1:19 on video

3:33 in the video for the win LOL
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
Why is everything off time?! D:
love is love // return to dust
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
hey wait a second...their music is both off time and off key...interesting
slorggetti
Skree!
401 IQ
In some of those tunnel shots with just the singer, he looks amazingly similar to this girl I was once with........ :/

Also, playing in time and key is just for conformists. These guys are tr00 punX
http://soundcloud.com/dawwwstin
Quote by Sever_the_Skull
stfu spaghetti asshole

Quote by itachi-sasori
thats like... a really broad range... how can you like dragonforce AND beethoven Dx
Nakedbythecomp
BTBAM/Wonder Years fanboy
33 IQ
Is it just me or do the guitars suddenly disappear from the mix halfway through?

SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
It's so awful, I just put it on here for the sake of trollface.jpeg

but yeah, everything is off time, this makes attack attack look like a decent band as I mentioned. and that's not a good thing
I drink your milkshake.
-tempest-
hi, my name is matt.
751 IQ

all the guitarist play are open chords the whole song. the most fretting they do is mute the strings between chugging.
Last edited by -tempest- at Sep 19, 2010,
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
Have you seen their live video on the youtube channel they have? Dear god.
I drink your milkshake.
-tempest-
hi, my name is matt.
751 IQ
apparently my post right there is gone whatever. dude i feel like the made this one day at practice with a cell phone or something and called it a day. the funniest part of the live one is the fact theres a baby at home or that they filmed themselves on a tv. strange band lol
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
where did your other post go?! : (

and yeah dude, it's retarded. babies dig this music, i guess?
I drink your milkshake.
-tempest-
hi, my name is matt.
751 IQ
i don't know, its weird lol. i heard the baby crying i think its upset about the sounds coming from the tv. i know i was
sjones
UG's Analrapist
2,068 IQ
What a shitheap.

.....Just reminds me of the musical abortion that is Attack Attack...but in a foreign language to me. Don't know if that makes it better or worse.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Okeefe Is Legit
1,415 IQ
Sounds like the bastardized child of Breathe Carolina and Attack Attack!

And whaddup Pierce the Veil/AA! music video rip off.

EDIT: Awesome, and they also completely rip off Asking Alexandria near the end. There should be a rule that if you have to copy another band they should be good in the first place.
Last edited by Okeefe Is Legit at Sep 19, 2010,
deathnote29
198 IQ
This has to be fake. The video is waaaaay too much like "Stick Stickly" from AA!.

If it's not fake well...I just don't know...
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
That live video of them is so hilariously bad
love is love // return to dust
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
what does their name mean anyways? do they just have a loose grasp on the english language?
Adam124
UG's Brian Badonde
1,408 IQ
This has to be a joke...

if the next generation of guitarists are playing open palm muting patterns with "brutal bass drops" every 5 seconds then we are all doomed.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Last edited by Adam124 at Sep 19, 2010,
Nakedbythecomp
BTBAM/Wonder Years fanboy
33 IQ
The song title translates to "When the past won't stay buried," which really isn't that bad of a song title if you ask me.

But god is the music terrible...
-tempest-
hi, my name is matt.
751 IQ
they cheer me up when im down. if all else fails, nothing fails more than this band.