Straight to it:

Beaten up case contains...

A 62 RI tele!

Aside from a chip in the paintwork...

It's absolutely perfect.

I've only had a couple of opportunities to have a play, but from what I can gather:

- The neck is stunning; just thick enough to hold on to, but not baseball-batish. Great for chording and chunky lead
- The p'ups offer a decent amount of versatility; I'm never normally a twang-fan, but the bridge just does it for me, and grows a nice bite when you roll up the gain. The neck is wonderful and smooth for jazzy/bluesy phrasings.
- The unit as a whole is absolutely gorgeous. I'd never normally go for a black tele, but the binding just does it for me!

I've been after a tele for a while, and yeah, this definitely hits the spot (especially for the price!)
Gorgeous. I love Teles. HNGD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Digging the tele, hating the colour.

But that's all personal opinion!

HNGD!
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
nice! mij/cij for the win.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
beautiful! loving the white binding on it, very nice.
always loved teles. Thinking about picking up a jim root tele as my next guitar as im more into metal but i've always loved the shape/overall look.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
My first reaction when I saw the pictures : Oh shit that's nice !
Fender American Standard Stratocaster/Seymour Duncan Hot Rails
Seagull Rustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
MXR GT-OD
MXR Distortion III
MJM London Fuzz
EHX Big Muff
Quote by Mecler
Slap a mint green guard on it, and that's my dream tele.

I think I just might!

At the moment I think it's just too contrasting, but I don't think mint green would work with the binding. Will probably go black on black, like this:

http://tinyurl.com/2wspwfo

Mmm.