I'm looking forward to buy a RR24 this year, yet, there are some things that caught my attention.

1- Are there any editions made with white binding on the neck instead of black? (it's barely noticeable)
2- Is it true that the inlays aren't made of MOP?
3- Are there any editions with the body painted black with SW bevels on the wings (like the RR24m model)
4- The frets are made of?

IF no for no.3 -> which color do you think it would be the most awesome? I'm really liking the SW with black bevels, but as soon as I think about the other two I also like them :|. The gold one with black bevels is fugly IMO :s

INB4 Searchbar/google: I performed searches before posting the thread
Last edited by Baraga at Sep 18, 2010,
I'll answer what a can:

1. There is a limited edition RR24, black with yellow bevels, which has white binding on the neck and headstock, not sure where to get hold on one though.

2. Inlays are MOTO; not MOP, only info i can find is that it stands for Mother Of TOiletseat, so i guess imitation pearl, but shite but oh well.

3. I'd love a black RR24 with SW bevels and ebony fretboard, but they dont make em to my knowledge.

4. No idea, sorry.

I quite like the RR24M back with SW bevels, i'm getting one when i have money for it.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by dan ramP
I'll answer what a can:

1. There is a limited edition RR24, black with yellow bevels, which has white binding on the neck and headstock, not sure where to get hold on one though.

2. Inlays are MOTO; not MOP, only info i can find is that it stands for Mother Of TOiletseat, so i guess imitation pearl, but shite but oh well.

3. I'd love a black RR24 with SW bevels and ebony fretboard, but they dont make em to my knowledge.

4. No idea, sorry.

I quite like the RR24M back with SW bevels, i'm getting one when i have money for it.

Thanks for the help