Page 1 of 2
Looking to rid myself of this guitar as it doesn't really suit me. Some days I like it, others I don't. I don't really play the kind of music it is designed for and find necks on guitars like Strats and Teles to be much more comfortable, to be honest.

It's two years and one month old, but hasn't seen that much use in the time I've owned it really, because of my disliking of the guitar at times. It's in absolutely fantastic condition with no marks that I can see, though it's a little bit dusty however it will be fully cleaned and fitted with a new set of strings before being sent out.

Full spec sheet for this guitar can be found on the Jackson website here, but for a quick run-through this guitar has a HSS pickup configuration with a Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge and two Seymour Duncan STK-1 stacked singlecoils in the middle and neck positions. It has one master volume knob and one master tone knob, with a five-way selector switch for the pickups. Trem is a Floyd Rose locking unit, with locking nut and this thing stays in tune perfectly even after being used, which I found remarkable considering my old Strats had some minor issues

The colour is amber sunburst which I don't think they produce this guitar with any more. If they do, I certainly haven't seen it around too much and it's no longer listed in the above-mentioned web page.

Couple of pictures below. I can get more during the week if necessary, but for now these ones will have to do.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2r7lv20.jpg
http://i53.tinypic.com/oaqan7.jpg

Obviously, only the DK2 is on offer here

Now for what I'm after. I am willing to sell the guitar, but I'm just as interested, if not more so, in getting something cool in exchange, whether it be another guitar or amp or whatever. I'll consider anything with an equivalent retail price (a quantity of whisk(e)y adding up to this value will also be accepted ).

Price I'd be looking for is around £330 but open to reasonable offers. Thanks for looking
Bit of a bump, figure I should be a bit more specific about things I do and don't want.

Interested in:

Strats (pref. rosewood fretboard) of any kind really
Teles of any kind
Decent Les Paul/SG-type guitars
Semi-hollows and jazz guitars
Any decent amps of an equivalent value
Higher-end multi-effect units
Good acoustic guitars

Not interested in:

Pointy br00t4lz guitars such as BC Rich
Anything with a Floyd Rose

So I'm not too fussy, but I'd like to get something nice for the Jackson, which is a fantastic guitar. Anything strange, unique or old/vintage will definitely be considered!
I've got a strat I could get rid of Fender MIM. Interested?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I've got a possibly trade incoming if it doesn't work out I'll let you know
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Minor I suppose. I'll be getting another MIM with a maple fretboard not too far in to the future, so I kinda wanted a rosewood one for something a bit different. Not saying that would rule it out mind you. I do like that body colour

Do let me know if your other trade doesn't go through.
Sure thing, I'll let you know what happens either way, gotta say I love that jackson finish, you do have the trem arm yes?
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I certainly do, it's actually in one of my desk drawers because I never used it. I figured out pretty quickly that I suck at using it
Awesome, I'll possibly buy it off you if the other trade goes ahead anyway.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Fair enough, although just keep in mind that I'm more looking for swaps than cash.
Sure, I'd be happier about a swap too. Cause I'm selling my strat too.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
All righty.

Just one more question, is everything on it stock or have you changed any parts?

Thanks.
Everything is stock
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
No problem, if the other user (Cleft11) doesn't contact me before the end of this week, I'd like to trade with you. If that's ok.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Well, I'm not in a huge rush to get rid of the guitar, so I was planning on letting this run a while to see what interest I could generate. Probably seems..cheeky? Selfish? Iunno

Additionally, if it's something worth more than what I have, I'd be tempted add some funds to it to make even. Just so y'all know
Sure, totally understand, fenderstrat mim and a memory boy tempt you? :P
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Electro Harmonix analog delay pedal.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I'll have a think, but I already had my heart set on a particular delay pedal so I'm not so sure.
Aw ok, the strat is yours if you want it though if he doesnt
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Hey man, I'd be interested in trading. I have a les paul copy - but a good one. Its got a burl top. It's on eBay, but we'd be able to work something out. Its the guitar that is used by the singer in this video. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV3Gw3VFmFg

and also the guitar in my profile.

eBay listing ends tomorrow so you'd have to be quick, but if you are interested we can sort it.
dang...If only you lived in the US..But if you were to want to trade for my MIM telecaster I would be glad to ship to the UK.
^^ Hmm, not usually my style, but it looks interesting. How does it feel and sound? Do you have any clips to demonstrate?

^ I'm only really looking for UK-based trades, unfortunately.
It does feel really nice to play and I've had 4 other friends that say its really nice to play too. Its a medium/low gain style of guitar to use. I'm only looking to sell or swap it cuz I meed somethin more suiting for my needs.
Don't have any clips atm
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Hmm, have spent some time thinking about it and I'm not going to go for that one, sorry, but thank you for the offer.

Probably going to put this on fleabay soon, so you're running out of time.
Just giving you an update. I've recived an email from Cleft11. Looks like I'm going to be trading with him. Good luck on the sale!
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Cool cool. Good luck with the sale
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Thank you both

I've put this up on eBay now but will still consider offers from here, should there be any more.
Traded with him, just thought I'd let you know, hope the sale goes well.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Page 1 of 2