Page 1 of 2
The story behind this girl is long, personal, and probably not relevant to this discussion. But long story short, I really really liked this girl for the better part of 7 months. We hooked up, she said she didn't want anything romantic, I backed off but still liked her and she was still my friend. Then she decided to go out with my friend which pissed me off, but I still was friends with her, but then I noticed that I didn't think about her the same way. Which was good, because not being able to be with someone you like is pretty shitty.

But anyways, recently (2 weeks ago) she broke up with my friend and we all later found out that she cheated on him with a 21 year old guy (she had just turned 15) which really pissed me off. Because I had always thought her to be above such shit. So then that sparked a change in the way I thought about her.

I now realized that she had been manipulating me for rides for a while and would whine about how I annoyed her behind my back (while she would call me asking me for advice on other shit). So I decided that I was a ****ing idiot for putting up with her shit for like 9 months.

Anyways, today on Facebook, things got particularly bad on a public argument we were having and she blocked me.

I need advice on how to TACTFULLY go and get my stuff back from her (My Requiem for a Dream book and movie and my Choke novel by Chuck Palahunik or whatever his name is) . You can provide comic 4 teh lulz if you wish, but you should know I'm not looking on ways to round house kick her or anything like that.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Call her and tell her you want your stuff back. Otherwise, concoct a hare-brained scheme chock full of manipulation and choco-lax cookies.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Just go to her house and say you've gone to get your stuff.

Then kick her into the Sun.
RIP Tom Searle.
Well while your stuff is mixed with her shit, it becomes her shit. Therefore you must take back your shit so that it becomes your stuff again. Tell her you won't take any of her shit just yours.
Quote by blue_strat
Call her, say "You've still got my stuff, when can I come pick it up?".

This. You're going to have to do this probably another 2-3 times in your life; may as well grow up and learn to do it right.
Good luck. I haven't yet given back 6 or 7 books to an ex-boyfriend that turned out to be a douche and outed me at school.

We broke up 2 years ago.
1) Call her
2) Tell you want your stuff
3) Work out an arrangement to meet on neutral ground and get said stuff
4) ??????
5) Profit!

DoomdEdit: Oh, and if shes being a cunt about it, a roundhouse kick to her ovaries should do the job just fine.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Sep 18, 2010,
I really wish I knew... My snowboard + gear, old amp and pedals, stereo, clothes, and assorted possessions are still at my mom's and I can't go back there. :/ Good luck man.
- Balaclava
- Padded shoes
- Black clothing
- Crowbar

Wait till nightfall. You know what you must do.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
If you give someone something, you cant just take it back.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Simple, phone her up and tell her you want chicken fried rice, prawn crackers and a large bottle of pepsi.

Half of this was good advice.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Kilobyte
- Balaclava
- Padded shoes
- Black clothing
- Crowbar

Wait till nightfall. You know what you must do.

This.

Also have a friend record it.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
If you give someone something, you cant just take it back.

I didn't give it to her. It was for a temporary time.

I'm surprised that no one caught up on the whole "cheated with a 21 year old while she just turned 15" part. I was expecting a pedo-bear picture for sure with that one.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Last edited by Weeping_Demon7 at Sep 18, 2010,
Part with it man, you're not going to get it back. I never got my Roger Waters The Dark Side of the Moon 2007 Tour shirt(which was my absolute favorite shirt, but I bought another one... It's not the same though) or my Pink Floyd The Wall DVD from one of my exes and I can almost guarantee that you probably won't get your stuff back either.
Last edited by wizards? at Sep 18, 2010,
it sounds like the things she has is worth ~$30. consider it gone. shes just going to take it as a further insult that youre asking for the items back. no sense in burning bridges over $30, just move on from it.

EDIT:

wait, your 19 and you hooked up with a 14 year old?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Sep 18, 2010,
Quote by suckersdream
Good luck. I haven't yet given back 6 or 7 books to an ex-boyfriend that turned out to be a douche and outed me at school.

We broke up 2 years ago.

That's rather petty of you. Are you sure you're not the douche?
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I'm surprised that no one caught up on the whole "cheated with a 21 year old while she just turned 15" part. I was expecting a pedo-bear picture for sure with that one.

You're not much better, being 19 and all.
my exgirlfriend came over about ten days ago to get her bathing suit from my house which was sitting around for about a month, we had sex. Just do it. You will have sex.
Quote by NoOne0507
That's rather petty of you. Are you sure you're not the douche?

I don't find it all that petty, no. He made my life hell for 6 months and is the reason I take shit from people every day at school now. I think he forgot about the books anyway, and I never see him anymore so theres no opportunity for me to give them back. If he asks for them, I'll return them.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't find it all that petty, no. He made my life hell for 6 months and is the reason I take shit from people every day at school now. I think he forgot about the books anyway, and I never see him anymore so theres no opportunity for me to give them back. If he asks for them, I'll return them.

Which is just one more reason why TS should but his balls to the wall and call her to get his shit back. The worst thing that can happen is she will say no, and its not like shes going to go into his house at night and wreck up the place because he asked.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Hook up with her mom and grab it on the way out.

Seriously though, just call her and go grab your shit. She's 15. What's she going to do, say no? If her parents aren't total assholes they'll probably make her give it back.

Also,

Quote by NoLaurelTree000

My thoughts exactly.
Quote by suckersdream

My ex tried to turn all my friends against me (she failed) and made my life hell for 4 months but I still gave her back her stuff.
Quote by NoOne0507
My ex tried to turn all my friends against me (she failed) and made my life hell for 4 months but I still gave her back her stuff.

Different situation. Besides I said in my post, if he wants his stuff I'll give it to him.
You're a pederast and maybe she needs it more than you. I mean if you're 19, fooled around with a 14 year old, and can't get the courage to confront her (a child!) and get your stuff back...I'd say you have confidence issues that are beyond fixing. So either grow a pair, or continue your ways.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
it sounds like the things she has is worth ~$30. consider it gone. shes just going to take it as a further insult that youre asking for the items back. no sense in burning bridges over $30, just move on from it.

EDIT:

No. I put a random birthday when I was younger.

I'm 16.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Last edited by Weeping_Demon7 at Sep 19, 2010,
Call her to arrange a time to pick it up, or if you don't want direct confrontation have a mutual friend get it for you.
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
Blah blah blah blah
Anyways, today on Facebook, things got particularly bad on a public argument we were having and she blocked me.

Blah blah blah blah

Hold the phone guys, this shit is serious.

Just go round and ask for your stuff.
Quote by blue_strat
Call her, say "You've still got my stuff, when can I come pick it up?".

BANG. Got it in one.
Trojan horse, nobody has used one for a while so it will be the last thing she expects.

Quote by Weeping_Demon7
No. I put a random birthday when I was younger.

I'm 16.

Consider the stuff a trade for the innocence you stole?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Sep 19, 2010,
Quote by uk.mace
Hold the phone guys, this shit is serious.

Just go round and ask for your stuff.

+1 though, unless she's a secret ninja all she'll do is say no
Page 1 of 2