I've started doing sweep picking excerises and I can feel my wrist on my fretting hand getting worn out especially when doing arpeggios where i have to roll my fingers.

Any advice on stretching or anything like that to prevent a possible wrist/hand injury from doing this?

Or is it normal for it to feel that way since I'm not used to it?
Schecter Omen 6FR
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Line 6 spider IV15
Yamaha F325
when starting a new technique lots of people tend to tense up, this can cause a lot of pain. make sure your not too tense, if you are, just stop for a little while. you should almost never have pain while playing. Pain is a warning sign that you are doing something wrong.
Quote by cccp2006
Any advice on stretching or anything like that to prevent a possible wrist/hand injury from doing this?

Yes stretch before you even pick up the guitar, neck/shoulders/upper arms, forearms/wrists, then hands/fingers.

Quote by cccp2006

I guess it's normal to get uncomfortable when trying something new... but if you're getting overly fatigued too quickly, I suspect your probably forcing a little too much too soon.
You should only really stop doing any physical if you experince abnormal pain after warming up. If the body is saying it's tired; give it a rest. Now if your getting tired after a few minutes of playing then examine why. Maybe your motions aren't economical as they should be.
Quote by cccp2006
I've started doing sweep picking excerises and I can feel my wrist on my fretting hand getting worn out especially when doing arpeggios where i have to roll my fingers.

Perfectly normal. You need to teach your muscles to be as economical as possible during playing; only using the muscles that you really need to use. It all comes down to relaxation. Now is the perfect time to get into this habit. Read http://www.theloneguitaristblog.com/technique-2/building-finger-speed-relaxation/