Page 1 of 2
"Nice" being completely subjective here. The place where I live isn't horrible but it's not what I would call a nice area. My parents live in a nice area though. Nicer than my place at least.
sort of yea. its like a secluded neighborhood in the outskirts of the main city. im pretty near to everything as well so i like it
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Yeah. Like every other city there are slums but not very many and not near as bad. I love Salt Lake.
Yes. A very nice area. For example, I was walking my friend to the bus stop, and couldn't be bothered putting on shoes so I went barefoot. Crossing a park he said 'you should really get some shoes man, there might be syringes and stuff here.' I responded with 'lol nah' (or something to that effect.)
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Not really. My town is pretty much the ugliest piece of shit I've ever seen. I love it though.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I live in a rural area surrounded by farmland in a modest house. It's about 15 minutes away from a beach, 15 minutes away from a city. So, yeah?
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
well besides the gang violence and the occasional shotting its not terrible
although our cops where just removed because of corruption and the city mayor is under investigation for making more money than the friggin president
what bothers me more is that theres no music store,lumber yard,or place to buy good electronocs within walking distance
holy crap i live in a shithole
Last edited by supersac at Sep 18, 2010,
I live in a pretty nice area.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Yeah, lucky for me I do. Nice suburban theme park kind of a place - and a short drive to work.
Quote by cheesecakes4
I live in Denmark, so yes.

ugh, the dutch...
The area I live in is not very well maintained and we seem to have the most crime in the whole city. All the robberies and stuff happen in my area but my particular neighborhood isn't too bad.

Quote by slipknot5678
Yeah. Like every other city there are slums but not very many and not near as bad. I love Salt Lake.

Sugarhouse, the Avenues and Farmington are way nice. I want to live in one of those areas.

Quote by supersac
well besides the gang violence and the occasional shotting its not terrible
although our cops where just removed because of corruption and the city mayor is under investigation for making more money than the friggin president
what bothers me more is that theres no music store,lumber yard,or place to buy good electronocs within walking distance
holy crap i live in a shithole

Mexico?

bleeeh, I live in one of the main cities of Mexico...it's ok i guess.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
If I said Acomb to anyone who lived in York, they'd understand.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Sure. It's your typical suburban neighborhood really. Not much crime, relatively nice houses, decent sized yards. Nothing I can complain about.

The only problem is that you have to drive to get anywhere you may need to go. Not much is within reasonable walking distance.
Quote by magnum1117
Mexico?

bleeeh, I live in one of the main cities of Mexico...it's ok i guess.

no california close though
Last edited by supersac at Sep 18, 2010,
I live in a pretty crappy suburban apartment area. It's not too bad crime wise but as far as looks it's pretty shitty. Actually almost all of Delaware is pretty crappy it's literally 70% highway/roads and the highest elevation point is literally a mountain of trash. Oh well at least it's not Detroit.
I live in a gated community next to a lake in the forest. If i actually fished and boated, im sure id like it a lot more. But most of the neighborhood is either stereotypical conservative old people who yell at you for going near their lawn or playing drums "too loud", or military people constantly moving in and out. For the longest time i was the only guy in the whole neighborhood with long hair, so the old people blamed all the neighborhood's problems on me. I'd rather move farther up the puget sound...
I love my neighborhood. Attractive new houses and yards, nice neighbors, community activities, pool, I back up to the woods, easy commute for me, the whole sheebang.

Problem is I'm separated, and I don't need to live in a 4 BR 3.5 BR house anymore.
I live the middle of Fenway, Boston in the middle of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Symphony Hall, Boston University, Berklee College of Music, Northeastern University, New England Conservatory, and Fenway Park, home of the Red Sox. Fuckin' awesome.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Sep 18, 2010,
Yeah my town is only white people. Where I live for college is a bad area though.
Rockabilly rules, Okay?
I live in the outskirts of a 'nice' area (in glasgow) and right next to a shithole. springhall, fernhill, whitlawburn etc.
Yeah yo. I'm in like the third or fourth richest 'hood in my city. There aren't a whole lot of interesting stores around --- there are a lot of useful stores, but no funky shops. And sometimes its a little too white, but it is a great place to live.
MATTERHORN
Quote by Gyroscope
The area I live in is not very well maintained and we seem to have the most crime in the whole city. All the robberies and stuff happen in my area but my particular neighborhood isn't too bad.

Sugarhouse, the Avenues and Farmington are way nice. I want to live in one of those areas.

West Jordan is the ****ing shit. And yeah, I used to live in one of the dumpier areas of West Valley.

Edit: Also, I frequently visit Sugarhouse, and while most of it is nice, not all of it is.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Sep 18, 2010,
I guess mine's pretty nice compared to some of the other suburbs around me. The majority of suburbs surrounding mine are filled with druggo's, teen gangs, arseholes and pedophiles where mine has no gangs, 1 or 2 drug dealers and no pedoes either.
It's just filled with a lot of old people and theres some cool people from my school
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
My area of Brooklyn is pretty nice, but its still Brooklyn. So you can have a drunk homeless man wander out of a graffiti laden subway station, walk a block, turn a corner, and look at an entire street of multi-million dollar houses and high-end cars.
I love it.
Yes; purely residential town, nothing really happens here and everything is closed by 10:30. Not exactly an "active" town, but hell I'm literally 5 miles out of Boston and Cambridge is closer so...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
As far as my town goes, it's pretty nice for someone like me. My house isn't in the city limits, but it's pretty close. And I only have a couple of fairly close neighbors, one of which needs to tell their kids to stay out of my fucking pool when I'm not home.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Sep 18, 2010,
Not really, I think the people across the street are drug dealers and murderers, and I'm pretty sure the old guy down the street who looks like Santa is a child molester.
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
I don't live in a good area at all. A kid was stabbed outside my house last year around this time, he died in my friends arms and he was kind of upset about it for awhile. Another woman was killed and left in a semi just across the street. Last year some little boy was riding his BMX and some guy kicked him to the ground and took off with the bike. Just last week the police (and some welfare workers I assume) came to pick up a very young child running around with pajamas and no shoes. There are a lot of fights and gang activity within a few blocks so these people tend to make their way down my street. Nope not a nice area.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
I live in a pretty nice area. Its in the suburbs and most of the houses on my street go for anywhere from $800,000-$2,000,000.
southwest houston=bad

i think teenagers who grow up in bad communities get more out of life then those who dont

if your smart and dont **** up your life
you can fit into high society but still know how to handle yourself in a situation in which others from that social class wont
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
Page 1 of 2