not great, but there are worse out there. the epi doesn't come close to the gibson tonewise.
cheers i really like the look, i still need to go out an try it out for myself, but from sound clips ive heard it sounds perfect
i hav tht guitar with the epiphone jumbo case and it sounds better then alot of other guitars.
m@r!0
The people that own them seem to like them. Check out the opinions of owners on Musicians Friend or Guitar Center or any other online outlet. I have found the opinions to be pretty accurate as long as there are enough of them. There were 82 on this one and gave it a 4.5 out of 5 which is pretty good.

I would say go ahead and get one.
on the other hand, most people who would own one are probably either newbies or very uncritical players. a lot of guitars that don't sound very good are rated 4.5 stars. also some people who rate meh guitars 4 or 5 stars bought those guitars as beaters and rated them high as they met their expectations, not because they're great guitars.

Quote by Guitar Hack
The people that own them seem to like them. Check out the opinions of owners on Musicians Friend or Guitar Center or any other online outlet. I have found the opinions to be pretty accurate as long as there are enough of them. There were 82 on this one and gave it a 4.5 out of 5 which is pretty good.

I would say go ahead and get one.
Quote by patticake
on the other hand, most people who would own one are probably either newbies or very uncritical players. a lot of guitars that don't sound very good are rated 4.5 stars. also some people who rate meh guitars 4 or 5 stars bought those guitars as beaters and rated them high as they met their expectations, not because they're great guitars.

yeah i agree but as an Epiphone player i have to say you are wrong
Epiphone makes HIGH quality guitars they are just so cheap because they are made in Asia

i have an Epiphone Hummingbird and it sounds so BEAUTIFUL i never wanna put it down
i got the damn thing for $250 plus accessories so who can argue that they play like a wet dream............and for the low price they sell for ANYONE can rock with an Epi