Alright, I am sure some of you have come across my posts before but none have ever been resolved.
I have a case of moisture or blush (though I think this is a term used for moisture in/under the finish of a self painted guitar) in my guitar finish.
The guitar is 100% real, NOT covered by Schecter Warranty and they will NOT fix it because they do NOT do finish repairs.
So the guy said I have to find a guitar shop to fix it.
This is not caused by humidity or the strings I had on it from February to yesterday would be rusted like crazy! (And my first guitar that's been
on my wall for years with the same strings on it would be falling apart)

My question being, since it has spread even more since my last post. How am I to fix this?

Will a product like this work on a factory finish?
http://reranchstore.stores.yahoo.net/blusblusrem.html

Please give me any advice you have, last resort will be to drill the finish let the moisture out and reseal it which I really do not want to do!

Any good repair shops in New York?

Here is the main problem area:
Synyster Special
Schecter PT 30th Anniversary
Schecter Damien-6

Sold:
Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR
Schecter C-1 Custom
Schecter Synyster Custom (finish defect)
Schecter C-1+
That could be your only choice. I have heard nothing but good things from the Reranch guys. Send them the picture and ask them their opinion. Take a couple more pics from different angles though so they see different views

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
Yikes.

Which part of New York? If you're in NYC, it's stuffed with stores, even just within walking distance between MSG and Times Square. Upstate, we have a fair amount of smaller luthiers who I'm sure could fix it.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
I am in Binghamton like 4 hours from the city
Its been spreading so its time to take care of it!
The guitar lost its beauty with the uglyness :P
I will send some pics to the Reranch guys if I can find their contact link
Synyster Special
Schecter Damien-6

Sold:
Schecter C-1 Custom
Schecter C-1+
Closest I know of is Ithaca Guitar Works, but even that's around an hour away from you. I'm in Syracuse and it's almost as long a drive for me, but a couple guys at our Guitar Center had -really- good things to say about them.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
Quote by Pink Muse
Closest I know of is Ithaca Guitar Works, but even that's around an hour away from you. I'm in Syracuse and it's almost as long a drive for me, but a couple guys at our Guitar Center had -really- good things to say about them.

Actually I sent them an email Wednesday and still no response. I am totally willing to drive up there even to just have them look at it and see what I can do
Synyster Special
Schecter Damien-6

Sold:
Schecter C-1 Custom
Schecter C-1+
Wtf this isn't the first time this issues been posted either, I've seen it a few times before on this same model. Something screwies going on at schecter, maybe they outsource these from a different factory, who knows.
I don't understand. How is it getting in? Shouldn't it be able to get out by the same means? I can't think of anything you could do besides stripping the poly coat and reapplying it - you'd need someone of the utmost skill and care to do it without harming the finish though. It'd be very tricky.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Shashing
Wtf this isn't the first time this issues been posted either, I've seen it a few times before on this same model. Something screwies going on at schecter, maybe they outsource these from a different factory, who knows.

They probably got a bad batch of poly finish. The problem with something like finishing chemicals is that if they only start going bad after a year or two it’s not like the manufacturer can just stop using it—they already used the entire batch two years earlier.
That sucks. Never seen a factory finish blush. If no one can help you, you may have to repaint it. You could do it yourself, it isn't to hard. Or you could have somebody else do it.
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
Quote by Shashing

It was from me. I have posted it multiple times.

As for where its coming from I would have to assume undried wood.
Schecter default but the repair is stuck on me according to them =(
Synyster Special
Schecter Damien-6

Sold:
Schecter C-1 Custom
Schecter C-1+
my hellraiser did the same thing.
I figured it was worth the money for the playability...and i play a lot so it wouldnt be long till i wore throught the finish anyways. Adds character?

Still shouldnt happen regardless though...
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
Quote by BreeBreeMiikey
my hellraiser did the same thing.
I figured it was worth the money for the playability...and i play a lot so it wouldnt be long till i wore throught the finish anyways. Adds character?

Still shouldnt happen regardless though...

Exactly, its like: well it still does everything its supposed to...but its not as pretty!
Synyster Special
Schecter Damien-6

Sold:
Schecter C-1 Custom
Schecter C-1+
Quote by A7XSchecter6661

My question being, since it has spread even more since my last post. How am I to fix this?

Will a product like this work on a factory finish?
http://reranchstore.stores.yahoo.net/blusblusrem.html

That Reranch product is for laquer finishes and I doubt your guitar has a laquer paint job if it's not a custom shop model. You probably can't fix it. I suspect the wood was damp when it was finished.
Quote by BobDetroit
That Reranch product is for laquer finishes and I doubt your guitar has a laquer paint job if it's not a custom shop model. You probably can't fix it. I suspect the wood was damp when it was finished.

I sent them a message asking them if it would work. Hopefully it is a go, but probably not.
Synyster Special
Schecter Damien-6

Sold:
Schecter C-1 Custom
Schecter C-1+
I think I've seen a thread like this. I think it's when the finish is applied at the wrong time or something like that.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?