I've recentley started focusing on my rhythm playing and I'm realizing how important it was.What should I learn to get better at it? I wan't to play the type of rhythm like Randy does in this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHWxF5qmgwE I bought this dvd from guitarworld.com called How to play blues and blues rock and that covers the basics I IV V chord progression 12 bar blues shuffle rhythms and turnarounds. If you know were I can find more rhythm patterns and exercises to play i'd really appreciate it.
Donnell McKnignt
I suppose You didn't find in Your DVD what You listened in the Youtube Randy Rhoads video. Are You interested in Randy's technique or in blues ?
Yes i'm intersted in both of those but I really like to take certain things I like in his playing and add it too my own and in my dvd it's just basic things like I IV V pprogressions,12 bar blues and turn arounds nothing that sounds nearly as fancy in that video link i posted.
Donnell McKnignt
I'd suggest that you learn songs that have these techniques in, rather than just regurgitating the technique over and over.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"