...the ****?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
This makes me want to buy their entire discography!
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by FrehleyCarr
Im probably sure this isnt a repost anyways , i found something extremely disturbing, this is about the concert in which fat mike pisses in a vodka bottle, i know this is old news, but read the whole thing, its really disturbing, he says some really weird shit
http://www.pinpointmusic.com/cokie-the-clown-sxsw-2010-fat-mike/

He admitted that it was a fake video, he's just old and bored
/thread
I hate people who do nothing when someone is being raped.

that was the only messed up part.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Sep 19, 2010,
Yeah, I felt disgusted when I heard about it.

But for me NOFX is too good and fun of a band to pass.
Two bands I'm obsessed about : Coheed and Cambria.
Quote by ryanL91
He admitted that it was a fake video, he's just old and bored
/thread

not the vodka, im talking about the raping a women in a vandals concert, and his dad not loving him, and just using him for getting laid, and a bunch of other shit

Quote by Bizarro
Sorry, but its true.
i thought that was pretty funny, it wasn't real piss, the stories were real though, if you already listened to NoFX before this, it shouldn't surprise you that Fat Mike did this, anything shouldn't surprise you that they do either.
On a side note,

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Im not talkin about the vodka can anyone read the article its pretty weird that they let someone be raped

Quote by Bizarro
Sorry, but its true.
Quote by FrehleyCarr
Im not talkin about the vodka can anyone read the article its pretty weird that they let someone be raped

Well, yeah....but that was a long time ago.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Wait...why would you stop listening to a band because of something like this?
Maybe cuz you have qualms about supporting rapists?

I always though NoFX was shit anyway, so now I have even more reason to not listen to them.
Wow, I'm never listening to NoFX again!

Not that I listened to them in the first place.
have you watched the concert

and it's a tequila bottle
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
a lot of that is just for shock value. NOFX are notorious liars and it's just to get a rise out of people. they're great. so stop crying.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by Drmckool

Most of that is actually hilarious. He just starts arguing with the crowd after a while. The article makes it sound so depressing but it's actually just kinda awkward.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
That takes balls. Big punky balls. Fat Mike obviously grew some. Cheers to him. That's a make it or break it performance.
Quote by Rookie One
makes jizz shoot out of your don johnson
Did a lot of you not read much of it or something?

He said he did f***-all to stop a girl getting raped, even if that isn't true it's f***ed up, and if it was true, who cares whether it was a long time ago?
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
I hate musicians like that.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
That was pretty ****ed. Especially about the rape and the suicide. And when he said "I'm probably going to die of an overdose".
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Ive heard heaps about this thing, my respect for him went up by at least 700 points
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
This is hilarious and depressing at the same time. It's Hilaressing.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
I think the audience is worse than he is. They just keep laughing at his stories. "We watched the Vandals when a girl was getting raped beneath us." and the audience laughs. His friend commits suicide and they laugh. ****ing ridiculous

EDIT: and did anyone pay attention during the rape story? They were gang members and thgus unidentifiable as well as most likely tooled-up, furthermore there were about 30 follow members at the gig. What is a 16 year old kid supposed to do in that situation? Call a ****ing parent? The gang members had seen Fat Mike's face, they interfere or call the police Fat Mike is ****ing dead.
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Last edited by Brick23 at Sep 19, 2010,
Just watching the video, he sounds genuinely pretty remorseful. =/

Like when the crowd laughs at the rape bit and he says "It's not funny", it sounds more of a confession than a shock value thing.