I have an aria ag 30 classical guitar on which I can't find any information. I dont know how to identify the woods based upon the look of the guitar and was hoping someone on UG could help me out.

Also, I was wondering what it would be worth if I decided to sell it. I dont have any pictures of the back right now, but it looks like the wood on the side and is bookmatched. The guitar is in excellent condition and I've had it for about three years now. The only drawback is a slight upwards bowing of the neck, but its not noticable unless you really look for it, and then again, you'd have to look at the upper and lower side of the neck (treble and bass sides) to get an idea.

It's a solid top guitar with phenomenal bass response and an overall mellow sound. I could put up some clips soon I guess.

Anyway, any information at all would be helpful.

Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

Rosewood sides, top is probably cedar if its a classical, could be spruce. The low freqs come from the Rosewood.

James

<Edit> Cedar top for sure, fretboard could be Ebony, but hard to tell in any picture, beautiful Guitar. Is it a one piece neck?
Last edited by IronFeliks at Sep 19, 2010,
It does look like a one piece neck to me, but I'll post some more pics up soon.
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

It's ,probably,AC-30 (not AG),hence problems with finding it.

You were right about wood,cedar and rosewood.I'ts about 30 yo.
Last edited by B86 at Sep 19, 2010,
About how much could I expect to sell this guitar for? Its in pristine condition and I've maintained it pretty well.
Quote by jpnyc