Can someone tell me about the differences between the JTM60, JCM600, and JCM2000DSL401? Just the pros/cons of each and ultimately which would be best suited for classic rock/AOR/hard rock (or just best, period).
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
900-slx , all you need to know
Höhner llx100g
Gibson explorer
crappy stagg acoustic
Roland dac80d
marshall jcm 900 sl-x 2500
marshall 1960A
ehx metal-muff
jimmy hendrix wah
thank you for the bumps.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Classic rock? You won't do much better than a plexi, JCM800 if you want a slightly harder edge to your classic rock.

If you're doing old school hard rock then definitely the 800. Don't even bother with the JCM2000s, possibly the worst valve amps ever to bear a Marshall nameplate.
Quote by Weybl Himself
Classic rock? You won't do much better than a plexi, JCM800 if you want a slightly harder edge to your classic rock.

If you're doing old school hard rock then definitely the 800. Don't even bother with the JCM2000s, possibly the worst valve amps ever to bear a Marshall nameplate.

It's still better than my MG.
Okay...now would someone like to suggest one of the three amps I listed?
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Quote by BrokenDstring
Okay...now would someone like to suggest one of the three amps I listed?

DSL401 is best but TBH I don't really like any of them. DSL401 with speaker change is decent. The JCM600 and JTM60 both had serious overheating issues (which is sad cause they both sound nice).