Mint condition, only gigged three times!
Comes with padded gig bag and all accessories, plus Orange footswitch (worth an extra £25) and just (literally, on Friday) retubed with JJ EL84s (worth £40) which have only been used for one gig.
No cardboard box since the shop (Dolphin Music in Liverpool) never supplied one. Will include original receipts for amp and tubes if you wish.

Great amp, huge step up from the Tiny Terror in terms of headroom and tone, but I'm looking for a clearer, more focused sound - the 30W power section is breaking up a little too quickly for me. Perfect for vintage fuzzy rock though.

ANY TRADES considered, particularly looking for an EL34-powered head. If you want to buy it for real cashmoney, make an offer, but I think trading is more fun. If you're a long way from Liverpool I don't mind arranging a courier.
Well, If you're up or it, possibly The Dual Terror and some cash for my JVM410h?
---------------------------
Main gear
Prs Custom 22
Gibson LP Junior
Marshall DSL 50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12
Trex OD, MXR Super Comp
Korg Pitch Black, MXR Carbon Copy.
PedalTrain 2 (soft case)
Quote by stueey
Well, If you're up or it, possibly The Dual Terror and some cash for my JVM410h?

Nice offer, I've gigged a JVM once or twice and can't say I liked it much, but the guy I borrowed it off had no ear for tone and his presets were horrible!

Roughly how much cash on top would you be looking for?
Well, I can say I do have an ear for tone, and gig often. It's possibly one of Marshalls most under rated amps ever.

I'm thinking £200 and the terror?
Main gear
Prs Custom 22
Gibson LP Junior
Marshall DSL 50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12
Trex OD, MXR Super Comp
PedalTrain 2 (soft case)
Quote by moominman2
also, I have a Laney AOR 50w combo?

Would love it but I'm only really after heads at the minute. Will keep it in mind.

Cash, probably looking for £420 or so, since it's brand new and worth about £520.
Is that a no to my offer? :S
Main gear
Prs Custom 22
Gibson LP Junior
Marshall DSL 50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12
Trex OD, MXR Super Comp
PedalTrain 2 (soft case)