Page 1 of 3
I have nothing to look forward to at the mo, quite depressing. What's the pit looking forward to? A concert, birthday, party, new guitar? GO!
I was so excited for an Exodus concert this Tuesday and I was looking forward to it all weekend since I got the tickets like 2 months ago.

Then I realized it was next Tuesday and I have to wait for a whole week
cat
My girlfriend is coming to spend the weekend with me Friday-Sunday and I'm currently waiting for my Sennheiser 203's to come in the mail. Really pumped for both of those
I'm looking forward to all the new tv shows starting again next week; Castle, Dexter, Chuck etc. The new university term will be awesome too Oh and student loans so I can buy new gear
sickening amount of partying. I look forward to it as much as I dread it. My entire life seems to revolve around the p-word these days. fucken college.

International Breakdance Event, one of the biggest bboy events in the world and traditionally held in my home town, is next week. Should be neat.
metallica concert oct 13th

megadeth concert dec 10th

bonjovi concert dec 4nd (fingers crossed i end up going)

finally finding and buying a good amp that im proud of (getting sick of the amp hunt, hope something awesome turns up soon)
Last edited by CreepingDeath13 at Sep 19, 2010,
Looking forward to:

Uni next week
Possibly getting a phaser pedal

Uni next week's a big one. I can't wait to get the hell out of here.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
First kiss.

Lol Jk.

No really.

And I'm seeing 30 Seconds to Mars and Enter Shikari (for the third time >.< in December, All Time Low in March next year and my 18th in two months.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Spending a week at the beach near christmas with a bunch of mates I haven't seen in ages.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Seeing Social D with Frank Turner. And hoping to get over this writers block and write some songs.
My mates birthday in 2 weeks, my birthday in a month and offcourse METALLICA in November.
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
I'm looking forward to a youtube video of you crying your eyes out whilst drinking whiskey and eye balling a gun.

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to Monday. For no reason
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
W.A.S.P. in November and I have to play a shitload of shows myself.
I'M A COWBOY
My small town is having a festival/carnival thing downtown in a few weeks, which means I can go down and busk every night for a week and hopefully make some decent money.
That same week, my girlfriend is coming home from college for almost a full week. The beginning of October is gonna be pretty awesome!
Uni is starting in a couple of weeks, going into my final year. Can't bloody wait, so bored waiting for it!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Summer of 2011: Meeting blind/low-visioned friends from other parts of the country.
Fall of 2011: Starting a gap year at some kind of School, in which I will be learning about music and performance.
Fall of 2012: Starting at university, hopefully in the United States or Canada.

That's the general long-term ones.

EDIT: Forgot that I am going to play bass in my younger brother's newly founded band. He has almost the full line-up ready. That's going to be pretty cool.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Sep 19, 2010,
1 PM today. Football!!!!
And I start my new job tomorrow.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I am looking forward to the school trip to Paris next week. We'll leave at 5 AM, so we'll have an epic party before we hop in the bus.
I don't really plan ahead a lot, but next week I'm gonna meet some new and old friends, going to this pretty cool local market tradition, probably will be in england in 1-2 months and have a roadtrip to france planned in next spring. Oh and I'll be finishing a few compositions finally shortly.

Quote by Jackal58
1 PM today. Football!!!!
And I start my new job tomorrow.

That's cool man, what kind of job?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Everyday: Getting better at guitar <3

October 10th: 21st Birthday :3

Sometime in the next few weeks: Zombie walk near where I live...I can't believe it, I'm so excited.

October 31st: Favorite Holiday and I'm planning an awesome costume.

Sometime in October: Parents leaving for a weekend or something, parties will be had.

Man I love October.
This weekend, the girl I like is throwing a party at her place. Hopefully, I'll be able to make it.
Quote by Kensai
I don't really plan ahead a lot, but next week I'm gonna meet some new and old friends, going to this pretty cool local market tradition, probably will be in england in 1-2 months and have a roadtrip to france planned in next spring. Oh and I'll be finishing a few compositions finally shortly.

That's cool man, what kind of job?

Avionics manager for an air freight company.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by gabcd86
This weekend, the girl I like is throwing a party at her place. Hopefully, I'll be able to make it.

*Hands over a bottle of Rohypnol*

You know what to do
Exactly one week from now, I will see Rush.

It will be glorious.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
just bought my reach edition xbox, my birthdays coming up this saturday a few thinngs i guess.
andy mckee

Crack the skye amazing album of 2009

"No reason to get excited." The thief he kindly spoke, "There are many here among us, who feel that life is but a joke."
Quote by Primus2112
Exactly one week from now, I will see Rush.

It will be glorious.

Going with Fassa?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by TomusAM
My birthday is in two days but no one will make me a birthday thread, so nothing really.

I will if I'm on UG 2 days from now.

who am I kidding, I'm on UG 24/7
cat
Quote by Jackal58
Going with Fassa?

No!

I'm going with my dad.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Jackal58
Avionics manager for an air freight company.

Can you tell them to make black boxes floaty? Would appear to make life much easier.
Quote by gabcd86
Can you tell them to make black boxes floaty? Would appear to make life much easier.

I'll pass the recommendation along.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
To a thread asking me what I am looking forward too...oh wait nothing now.

Srs though, I was looking forward to the Man U - Liverpool game all week and now it's over i have nothing.
In the immediate future (as in the next month or so):
I'm looking forward to the season changing to Fall,
Halloween,
getting my acceptance letter to the school I applied to (hopefully)

In the long run I'm mainly looking forward to graduating.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Page 1 of 3