Page 1 of 3
i was in a car accident with my best friend a few days ago, and my truck got alot of damage.

on thursday my friend who was in the accident was rushed to the hospitol by my girlfriend and my former friend, whose a douche and acts better then everyone because hes a emt.

my friend wanted me to know he was in the hospitol so i knew he was alright and he told my girlfriend and my former friend to call me and tell me what happened (because it was due to the car accident). my former friend never called me and told me that my friend never wanted me to know even though i spoke with him beforehand and found out straight from him.

well friday i pick up my friend at his house, and my girlfriend and my former friend were just leaving and i passed them, pulled in the driveway and didnt think anything of it. my girlfriend and the douche pull back into the drive way and park, running into my friends house like its there business what hes doing, and when they see me my gf has a "oh shit" look and douchebag doesnt say anything. needless to say my girlfriends only responce was "ill text you" then she quickly left.

so as i go to leave my former friend flips me off. so i backed up, making it so he couldnt drive off, and i got out and went to his window and asked him if we could talk so that we wouldnt fight anymore. he just started cussin and telling me move my vehicle. i said after that to either talk to me or if he needs to let me know when we can talk. he just flips me off again and starts to back up towards my truck, and after threatening to break the window (my gfs car not his) and restrain him if he hits my truck, he tears up my friends yard and almost hits me with my girlfriends car., and drives over the neighbors property leaving us to get blamed for everything, and now my girlfriends blaming me for everything even though all i asked was to talk to the guy.

how is any of this my fault? he didnt have to tear up a lawn or try backing into my truck or any of that. he could of just said hed talk later

tl:dr: douchbag flips me off, refuses to talk it out, almost hits me with my gfs car, and tears up my friends lawn yet my gf is blaming me for everything even though i was just asking to talk. now shes thinkin of leaving me because the douchebag said to, and his own gf wont believe me when i say somethings up between them.

EDIT: alright since noone seems to understand what i wrote:

basically i got flipped off by a guy who used to be my friend, who was hanging with my girlfriend at the time, and when i tried to talk to him so that we could stop fighting (because everytime i saw him we ended up fighting) he refused and tried backing up into my truck because i blocked him off, and then when he realized i would restrain him if he damaged my truck, he nearly hit me with my girlfriends car (he was driving) and drove over my other friends property, tearing up the lawn, and all this is now apparently my fault according to my girlfriend
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Last edited by k-train at Sep 19, 2010,
Bad grammar and spelling probably
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
How isn't it your fault?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off

Same with the thread..

I've read it through 3 times already and I can't follow jack shit.
Quote by HeavyReverb
Bad grammar and spelling probably

hey if you can read it and not question what words im using then its fine

besides my keyboard sucks its missing a few keys
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Thing is, the guy you don't like is blatantly fucking your girlfriend.
Last edited by webbtje at Sep 19, 2010,
Sounds like your girlfriend is f**king this guy.

Just sayin'.

EDIT: ^ see, everyone can see it. ^

EDIT 2: V the evidence just keeps piling up... V
Last edited by MadClownDisease at Sep 19, 2010,
Quote by webbtje
I personally think the problem mainly concerns the fact that the guy you don't like is blatantly fucking your girlfriend.

Also this.

Sounds like they were running into a house to fuck.
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
i don't know but your girlfriend sucks. you should probably dump her.

has the pit become the place to rant about your emotional problems or something? i never lurk in here anymore, but it gets lamer and lamer in with every visit back.

edit: ^ that video is ****ed up

you should dump her TS, dumbing someone ain't possible.
Last edited by -tempest- at Sep 19, 2010,
it's your fault for dating such a bitch in the first place. don't let her sneak around like that. put her and that guy in their place.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
After reading this 5 times I can say you need an edumacations.

Sounds like you're both dicks, you should've solved the problem by beating that guy up with a shovel.
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
Quote by webbtje
Thing is, the guy you don't like is blatantly fucking your girlfriend.

Pretty much what I was thinking all the way through.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by -tempest-
i don't know but your girlfriend sucks. you should probably dumb her.

How's he going to do that?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by k-train
i was in a car accident with my best friend a few days ago, and my truck got alot of damage.

on thursday my friend who was in the accident was rushed to the hospitol by my girlfriend and my former friend, whose a douche and acts better then everyone because hes a emt.

my friend wanted me to know he was in the hospitol so i knew he was alright and he told my girlfriend and my former friend to call me and tell me what happened (because it was due to the car accident). my former friend never called me and told me that my friend never wanted me to know even though i spoke with him beforehand and found out straight from him.

well friday i pick up my friend at his house, and my girlfriend and my former friend were just leaving and i passed them, pulled in the driveway and didnt think anything of it. my girlfriend and the douche pull back into the drive way and park, running into my friends house like its there business what hes doing, and when they see me my gf has a "oh shit" look and douchebag doesnt say anything. needless to say my girlfriends only responce was "ill text you" then she quickly left.

so as i go to leave my former friend flips me off. so i backed up, making it so he couldnt drive off, and i got out and went to his window and asked him if we could talk so that we wouldnt fight anymore. he just started cussin and telling me move my vehicle. i said after that to either talk to me or if he needs to let me know when we can talk. he just flips me off again and starts to back up towards my truck, and after threatening to break the window (my gfs car not his) and restrain him if he hits my truck, he tears up my friends yard and almost hits me with my girlfriends car., and drives over the neighbors property leaving us to get blamed for everything, and now my girlfriends blaming me for everything even though all i asked was to talk to the guy.

how is any of this my fault? he didnt have to tear up a lawn or try backing into my truck or any of that. he could of just said hed talk later

tl:dr: douchbag flips me off, refuses to talk it out, almost hits me with my gfs car, and tears up my friends lawn yet my gf is blaming me for everything even though i was just asking to talk. now shes thinkin of leaving me because the douchebag said to, and his own gf wont believe me when i say somethings up between them.

Those were all letters from the alphabet. Exactly what keys are you missing that make it hard for you to type? Also it's not about writing words correctly, but the whole story is just so hard to follow.

The ending with the flipping off, I sort of get that, but the upper half of the text is just..
Last edited by Shinami at Sep 19, 2010,
So....was said friend in the car accident with you? And now Emt guy is pissed because "you" didn't take him to the hospital after the accident and then he had to be rushed to the hospital later?

Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by padgea7x
How's he going to do that?

dump** i just woke up
Last edited by -tempest- at Sep 19, 2010,
Yep, your girlfriend's cheating on you. You're an idiot for blocking them off though.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
You need to make some new friends.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by MadClownDisease
Sounds like your girlfriend is f**king this guy.

Just sayin'.

EDIT: ^ see, everyone can see it. ^

EDIT 2: V the evidence just keeps piling up... V

thats what ive started to notice.

evidence includes: my one friend hangs with them sometimes and when the douchebags girlfriend isnt around and its just him and my girlfriend, they act like a couple, she talks about him nonstop, he never says anything to his own girlfriend when there both around, and she follows hima round and listens to him (i faught with him one time and he told his girlfriend and mine not to talk to me. my girlfriend listened to him his didnt and he orders them around alot)

problem is i cant get his girlfriend to see it. everytime i bring it up she gets pissed because she goes to her boyfriend and he convinces her nothings going on
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
What is this I don't even...

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Dump your girlfriend then you plonker.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by k-train

evidence includes: my one friend hangs with them sometimes and when the douchebags girlfriend isnt around and its just him and my girlfriend, they act like a couple, she talks about him nonstop, he never says anything to his own girlfriend when there both around, and she follows hima round and listens to him (i faught with him one time and he told his girlfriend and mine not to talk to me. my girlfriend listened to him his didnt and he orders them around alot)

problem is i cant get his girlfriend to see it. everytime i bring it up she gets pissed because she goes to her boyfriend and he convinces her nothings going on

So dump her, or at least ask her.
Quote by Shinami
Those were all letters from the alphabet. Exactly what keys are you missing that make it hard for you to type? Also it's not about writing words correctly, but the whole story is just so hard to follow.

The ending with the flipping off, I sort of get that, but the upper half of the text is just..

also im not fully awake so yea.

i put a edit in to better explain the situation if that helps
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Quote by k-train
hey if you can read it and not question what words im using then its fine

besides my keyboard sucks its missing a few keys

does it have a few extra comma keys?
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
Quote by Todd Hart
So dump her, or at least ask her.

i did bring it up and she got mad at me saying i dont trust her and she denys that she listens to the douche and that she follows him around and all that.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Quote by k-train
also im not fully awake so yea.

i put a edit in to better explain the situation if that helps

neither am i, but you should dump her.
Really, it is your fault. Forcing a confrontation because YOU want answers isn't fair to the other person. You shouldn't corner somebody if they want to get away from you. That is stupid as hell in my opinion and you're lucky that he didn't try to hurt you.

P.S: Dump girlfriend if it seems bad enough to you. Honestly, even though it was kinda your fault for escalating that fight to him destroying a yard, he's still the one who did it and your GF should be siding more with you. I think she has more of an attachment to him and maybe she'll realize what she's missing with you and weaken that bond or maybe not and you'll find someone else...Either way you're losing now and dumping her will eventually be a win.
Last edited by BananaMartyr at Sep 19, 2010,
Quote by k-train

Just f**k the douche's girlfriend.
Quote by k-train
i did bring it up and she got mad at me saying i dont trust her and she denys that she listens to the douche and that she follows him around and all that.

So she's getting defensive over something she allegedly didn't do?

That's a pretty big sign there mate.
Ok ill break it down for you.

You former friend has hates you because you have the girl he wants.

They are probably sleeping together.

Your "friend" probably knows about it and is not telling you.

Your GF and former friend are probably trying to keep it a secret by keeping you separated from your "friend"

Your girl friend is also an idiot cause she is wants a guy who is an obvious cheater or at the least as major potential to be one.

You probably interrupted a chance for them to have sex which would be reason enough to piss any guy off.

They probably think you know and thats what you want to talk about.

also your girlfriend is undoubtedly telling your former friend a ton of negative stuff about you making you seem like an ass hole

tl;dr. all 3 of them suck and you should toss them out of your life immediately.
i see no reason as to why this post was created... just accept the situation and do what you want.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Todd Hart
So she's getting defensive over something she allegedly didn't do?

That's a pretty big sign there mate.

Yes it is. Being cheated on sucks. It turned me into a complete misanthrope for a while.
Quote by BananaMartyr
Really, it is your fault. Forcing a confrontation because YOU want answers isn't fair to the other person. You shouldn't corner somebody if they want to get away from you. That is stupid as hell in my opinion and you're lucky that he didn't try to hurt you.

P.S: Dump girlfriend if it seems bad enough to you. Honestly, even though it was kinda your fault for escalating that fight to him destroying a yard, he's still the one who did it and your GF should be siding more with you. I think she has more of an attachment to him and maybe she'll realize what she's missing with you and weaken that bond or maybe not and you'll find someone else...Either way you're losing now and dumping her will eventually be a win.

/THREAD
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Page 1 of 3