Right i'm looking for a new 2x12 cab and i know the standard speaker for anything rock or metal is the celestion vintage 30. Yet from my experience with them they can have abit too much high end so i'm looking at alternatives. how're the g12 t75's? in terms of high and low end? also the celestion seventy80's
can get hold of cabs with all 4 types of speakers just want some opinions on how they all sound
Amps:
Orange Rocker 30
Marshall JCM 800 1960 4x12
Guitars:
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400
Pedals:
Boss SD-1
Boss GE-7
Behringer TU-300

www.myspace.com/oceansatealaska
seventy 80s are pretty rubbish (imo). I wasn't too fussed on g12t75s either, though I think they're probably better than 70/80s. g12h30s are pretty warm, though they might not have enough power handling for you...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Give these guys a look.....quality and great sounding speakers.
http://wgs4.com/