Hi d00ds.

I've got a PRS Custom 22 (and 24) CAD template that I found, but to my horror it seems like some of the measurements are off! Things like the tuner holes, potentiometer holes, and pickup cavities are the correct size for what they are, but I found a list of measurements a guy took of his Custom 24 on some forum and the body width/length doesn't seem to match up.

Before I go and buy my body woods and neck, I need to verify some measurements. I'd go to my local GC but the only Custom 24s they have are hanging like 10 feet in the air behind the counter and I don't think I can smuggle in a yardstick.

Help me GB&C PRS owners, you're my only hope. I need a measurement of the widest point of the body from end to end (like so: linky), and the length from the longer horn to the base of the body (like so: linky2). From there I can pretty much figure out the rest.

Please and mucho thank you.
Last edited by Seref at Sep 19, 2010,
just see if they'll let you measure the custom 24. i know the guys at mine let me measure a Jem once. then again, i also took some fabric and glued it to the bottom of my ruler so it wouldnt damage the finish at all.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
I got 23cm for the first measurement and 44cm for the second. I took the measurements from my CE22 which share the dimensions I think. They probably won't be perfect but it's the best I could do. Hope I helped
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Dopey_Trout
I got 23cm for the first measurement and 44cm for the second. I took the measurements from my CE22 which share the dimensions I think. They probably won't be perfect but it's the best I could do. Hope I helped

23cm is a pretty radical difference from the first set of measurements I found. Was that supposed to be 33cm? I did some proportional figuring on an image I found and if the length is ~44cm, then the max width seems to be about ~3/4 the length, which would come out to ~33cm.

The length measurement is spot on with the first set though, so it seems the body on the template needs to be scaled up either way.

Thanks for your help
Last edited by Seref at Sep 19, 2010,