when pressed down to play a fretted note you can hear me pressing the fret(lik hear the string hitting the fret) how do i eliminate this
Do it softer? I don't know, you sound like you're trying to eliminate the entire effect that creates hammer ons. If you pluck/pick the string at about the same time you shouldn't hear it much, but otherwise, just do it softer is the best I can tell you.
Quote by th30nlyAket
when pressed down to play a fretted note you can hear me pressing the fret(lik hear the string hitting the fret) how do i eliminate this

I believe that is how you play guitar.
Go fretless lol
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
Naked with a bowl of cereal with headphones.
that usually happens because you have too much tenor or the "high" setting up too much. usually you can also hear the string hitting the fretboard as you pick as well as the sound of the string hitting the fret. it sounds clanky and mettalic right? just turn the bass and "low" settings up. sometimes the EQ settings makeit like that too, bassists usually like a sound like that when they play deathmetal. so just turn your highs down and your lows up and mess with your EQ.
Quote by blue sky noise
that usually happens because you have too much tenor or the "high" setting up too much. usually you can also hear the string hitting the fretboard as you pick as well as the sound of the string hitting the fret. it sounds clanky and mettalic right? just turn the bass and "low" settings up. sometimes the EQ settings makeit like that too, bassists usually like a sound like that when they play deathmetal. so just turn your highs down and your lows up and mess with your EQ.

wow that is such a better description than mine. yea its clanky like u hear more clank than note sound. ill try this
3 simple words

practice
practice
practice

6 years in and I still have that problem
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.