Page 1 of 2
I just saw that movie Easy A, and it was actually really good.

So Pit, what are some chick flicks that you, being comfortable enough with your manliness, can admit you liked?

I can only think of two: Easy A, and Mean Girls, wasn't bad, either.
She's the man is amazing. I also quite liked sex and the city 2. There again, i did get off with a guy the same day.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Freaky Friday, +1

The Notebook, it's cliche and shit. But it's not bad.
Plus.
Saying you've watched it practically gets the ladies wet.
I hate chick flicks.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
The Devil Wears Prada! To be honest, I think that's the only chick flick i've ever watched.
Quote by severed-metal
*pic*

+ 1 to that my good man
I loved that movie, p.s i love you was good and most girls just drop there pants there and then when you admit that
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
Quote by the_hoodster
The Devil Wears Prada!

I hate the band so much that whenever I see the title of that movie I wince.
The playground of the world
Saw Easy A last night. Eh. I was a bit disappointed, to be honest. Mean Girls is awesome too.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Mean girls is amazing. Why?

Thats ****ing why.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Quote by severed-metal
10 Things I hate About You

Bitches.

I love that film!

Mean Girls isn't a guilty pleasures film. It is actually a great film.
10 Things I Hate About You

just for this guy

made the film for me

"Listen, I'm down, I've got the 411, and you are not going out and getting jiggy with some boy, I don't care how dope his ride is!... Momma di'nt raise no fool"
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by KeepOnRotting
If "Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind" counts as a chick flick, then that. Amazing movie.

It doesn't.
Quote by slash_GNR666
10 Things I Hate About You

just for this guy

http://i42.tinypic.com/30rqzxk.jpg

made the film for me

"Listen, I'm down, I've got the 411, and you are not going out and getting jiggy with some boy, I don't care how dope his ride is!... Momma di'nt raise no fool"

"My insurance does not cover PMS!!!"
Quote by Pi!
"My insurance does not cover PMS!!!"

Bianca: Well, if you must know... a small study group of friends.
Walter: Otherwise known as an orgy?
Chastity: Mr. Stratford, it's just a party!
Walter: And Hell is just a sauna.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I like Bridget Jone's Diary, lol.
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
Quote by myevilside
She's the man is amazing. I also quite liked sex and the city 2. There again, i did get off with a guy the same day.

haha i remember this She's the man. One day, out of boredom, me and my buddy went to the cinema, and for some reason we picked this movie. After the movie we felt like we just sliced our p**** off. But to be honest the movie itself was pretty good.
Last edited by FalseTruth at Sep 20, 2010,
Everything mentioned so far.

Then again, I'm a girl so I'm allowed to like them
cat
Easy A and Mean Girls aren't really chick flicks. Having a female lead doesn't make it a chick flick, to me anyway. Chick flicks are like, girly movies that are all corny and cliche and 'touching'. Easy A is AWESOME though, Emma Stone is a FOX.
Amelie.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Easy A isn't really a chick flick, just a comedy with a female main character. It happens, you know. I also heard it was a great movie.

I've seen Failure To Launch, Serendipity, The Notebook, and at least one more, and they all sucked large amounts of knob.
Page 1 of 2