When you're on your knocking on Heaven's door and all you can think about is how you never got to meet Gene Simmons, Prince or even Fred Durst, who would be your last request to meet and talk to, and what would you ask them about? (If anybody seriously wants to meet Fred Durst, please don't reply.)
That depends. If I'd want a good laugh i'd ask for Mark Hoppus, if I wanted to smoke pot and just chat I'd ask for Billie Joe Armstrong and if I wanted a serious talk about life and music and shit i'd ask for Tim McIlrath.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
i wanna meet fred durst, he is such a talented musician, who shreds so good on guitar
a heavenly cage match featuring reznor and durst as the headliners. i know where i'd put my $$$
Paul Gilbert.
Not only is he masterful with the guitar, he's also funny, interesting and comes off really easy going.
I dreamt that i met him in a guitar shop once trying his new guitar out..
Quite sad I suppose.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Adam Savage. He will always be my hero. The most funny and interesting guy ever to make an appearance on TV in my opinion.
Guthrie Govan = Guitar Genius
if he would allow it, i think i would probably have to pay him, but i would want to meet maynard from tool and drink wine with him and hopefully have a conversation that doesn't consist of yes or no answers. he's not that bad, but still, it seems like he has his days.
+1 for Paul Gilbert. He's definitely one of the coolest guys in rock music.

Hmm maybe not. I'll be so childishly excited that my fanboyism will in turn irritate him.
Two bands I'm obsessed about : Coheed and Cambria.
Quote by GS LEAD 5
My troll detector is tingling.

it should be
Quote by Kozlic
if I wanted a serious talk about life and music and shit i'd ask for Tim McIlrath.

lolz
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
lolz

Amazing. This post. This post has changed my life. Forever. Never before has a more helpful, considerate, or even informative post ever been written! Tell me, may I set these words in stone, so that they can spread their holy wisdom forever more? Or must I step back and take time to ponder. But how long? Hours? Days? Coconuts? Or whatever feels right? Thank you sir, for deciding that on THIS day, you would make this post, and through that action deciding that no man would ever suffer again.
Quote by Tmusician
Amazing. This post. This post has changed my life. Forever. Never before has a more helpful, considerate, or even informative post ever been written! Tell me, may I set these words in stone, so that they can spread their holy wisdom forever more? Or must I step back and take time to ponder. But how long? Hours? Days? Coconuts? Or whatever feels right? Thank you sir, for deciding that on THIS day, you would make this post, and through that action deciding that no man would ever suffer again.

lolz
Quote by Tmusician

lolz
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!