Could anyone please help me figure out how the synth goes on this song? I tried myself but didnt get anywhere..

I am planning to make an unplugged cover of this song with saxophone playing that melody and a guitar accompanying, think it might sound nice
tuannis333  Hope this could helps you! Great song!

[riff 1]
e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------9--9---------------9--9---------------9--9---7--4--------4--7--7---|
D|------9--------9--------9---------9--------9----------------7--7---------------|
A|------------------------------------------------------5-----------------5---------|
E|---0------------------------0-----------------------------------------------------|

e|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|--4---------------4--7--7---4---------------------------------------------------|
D|------7--------7---------------7-------------9---9------------------------------|
A|------------------------5----------------10---------10---7----7--10--10--7-|
E|---------------------------------------------0-----------------------0------------|
[riff 2]
e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|--9-9----9-9------9-9-----9--9-------7-7------7-7------7-7-----7-7---------|
A|-------------------------------------5-----------------------------------------------|
E|--0----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|--7-7-------7-7-------7-7--------------------------------------------------------|
A|--5-----------------------------10------10-10-10---7---------------------------|
E|--------------------------------0------------------0--------------------------------|