Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
sounded a bit harsh to me....not sure if that is the speakers or the circuit or what.

i liked some of the other clips of this amp better

I didn' find it too harsh, I mean, in a full mix in would be good, it's true that just alone it's kinda trebley though
Ya, they probably will overprice it. But so far from the clips I have seen of it, I like it a lot. Sounds pretty good.
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
Sounds good to me, but I like the JCM 800 KK better.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Sounds good to me, but I like the JCM 800 KK better.

I think I saw a video on that amp. Is that the one with the Noise Gate built in? from what I can remember is was a great sounding amp too.
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
Vintage style head cab? Schweet. Hope that makes it to the final product--I always liked the vintage cab more than the post-JCM800 style.

Makes me want a 1959RR
Last edited by Seref at Sep 19, 2010,
Gotta love that Slash wannabe in the vid.

Ooh! Look at me, I've got my Les Paul slung around my knees!
I'm totally awesome...

I kinda like the way the amp sounds. Could use a bit less treble, though.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Yeah. Cut some treble with an EQ or something and it might actually sound pretty good.

Might just be the recording. Some of the earlier prototype vids weren't as shrill.

Or maybe it's just the tone stack you can see his settings at the beginning and he's got the treble, mids, and bass around 1:00-2:00. The tone stack might lend itself to highs more.
Last edited by Seref at Sep 19, 2010,
Sounds pretty good to me. It's probably just me, but I like the treble boost in the sound.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
He was also standing with his ears above the cab while EQing, so it probably sounded a lot less trebley to him.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.