Hey.

I've had a thought and I'm wondering if I could do a set up like this (excuse the crude ms paint diagram).

I'm having a hard time putting this into words so hopefully the diagram will suffice.

EDIT: RC-50 is a loopstation. The bit where everything plugs in looks something like this:

Last edited by homeless-john at Sep 19, 2010,
zomg at the diagram

what's an rc50?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Plug your penis into the input of cabinet #1. I had the same problem.
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Someone told me Bach sounded like crap.

Quote by Minkaro
What a dick, right? Skid Row are awesome
Why would you plug the amplified signal into an RC50? Why wouldn't you plug the guitar into the RC50 first and then into the splitter box and then to your two amplifiers.
Quote by alaub1491
Why would you plug the amplified signal into an RC50? Why wouldn't you plug the guitar into the RC50 first and then into the splitter box and then to your two amplifiers.

So that I could record loops from one amp or the other or both.
Record loops FROM the amp? What do you mean by that? I'm pretty sure you can't send the signal from an RC50 in more then one direction so if you record a loop its going out of the output no matter how many amps you send that to.

Edit: And pumping an amplified signal through a pedal sounds like a great way to damage gear to me.

Doubledit: Wait?? Is your goal to be able to use the tone of the two different amplifiers at your discretion when adding them to a loop? If so I am fairly sure that that is not possible with this setup.
Last edited by alaub1491 at Sep 19, 2010,
Plug your guitar into the RC50, then plug the RC50 into the A/B/Y. Keep each amp on separate cabs.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
i think i know what you're trying to do. do it like this

guitar----> a/b/y box ----> to both amps ---> to those amp's cabs

then, plug the rc50 into the effects loops of those amps.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson