like it has loads and loads of banks with effects such as an electric keyboard, banjo.. etc etc and you can mix to effects together i know there is such a software just dont know the name(s)
You're being extremely vague. Lots of things have banks and banks of differnt instruments (Genereal MIDI for starters) and a DAW can do pretty much anything you want.

-Are you trying to plug your guitar into the computer to add lots of effects?
Yes, that can be very easily done.

-Do you want to create banjo/keyboard etc sounds on the computer?
Yes that can be done, either with VST virtual instruments hosted in recording software or some kind of MIDI composition program like Guitar Pro.

-Do you want to plug your guitar into the computer and make it sound like a banjo/keyboard etc?
Pretty much impossible in any usable sense
Quote by kyle62
You're being extremely vague. Lots of things have banks and banks of differnt instruments (Genereal MIDI for starters) and a DAW can do pretty much anything you want.

-Are you trying to plug your guitar into the computer to add lots of effects?
Yes, that can be very easily done.

-Do you want to create banjo/keyboard etc sounds on the computer?
Yes that can be done, either with VST virtual instruments hosted in recording software or some kind of MIDI composition program like Guitar Pro.

-Do you want to plug your guitar into the computer and make it sound like a banjo/keyboard etc?
Pretty much impossible in any usable sense

i see well im looking for something like podfarm where you can plug your guitar into your computer and have alot of effects only more thna just amp models and wah pedals etc, any suggestions?
Quote by colashanacogh
i see well im looking for something like podfarm where you can plug your guitar into your computer and have alot of effects only more thna just amp models and wah pedals etc, any suggestions?

I'll tell you right now, there's nothing on the market that gives you 'banks and banks of different instruments' you can control with your guitar.

Your best bet is Peavey revalver - it offers all the usual amp models and effects (to a much higher standard than Pod Farm) but you can also insert your own VST effects into the virtual guitar rig.

Type 'free VST' into google for an idea how many are available, there are tens of thousands of effects.

Download Revalver here: http://www.peavey.com/products/revalver/downloads.html
Last edited by kyle62 at Sep 19, 2010,