As soon as i sell my 76-key roland i'll have enough cash to get a decent midi controller. I dont want anything fancy, basics are perfect for me. I'm thinking about the KeyStudio 25. It has the meager features i want, and is priced really well. I'll be using it mostly with Logic. It looks like i can get a 49 key variant for the same price, but idk exactly what i'm looking for yet.

Any suggestions?
I'm an Akai fan myself. The MPK series is awesome, but they have a ton of features so it really depends on what you're looking for.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
buy one of them midi->USB adaptors and plug your current keyboard into your computer
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Quote by Truespin
you can't use a guitar to replace your lack of charm or social skills.

Worked for Malmsteen.
get the new m audio axiom. its some dope shit. it has direct link so when you plug it into logic all the buttons & shiz will already be in working order
I use the M-Audio Keystation 61 all the time with Logic, it's all you need from a MIDI controller. It's cheap (about $170) and you can plug it in using USB.
Quote by Josher.K
buy one of them midi->USB adaptors and plug your current keyboard into your computer

My current keyboard weighs about 100lbs, not something i want to sit on my lap
I'd also like to be able to quickly switch between keys and guitar so i dont want something massive.

I actually have a midi-usb thing but i never made room for the keyboard near my computer.

I'm also looking to keep the price low, so the Axiom isnt going to work. I'm a pretty nerdy guy so i dont mind if i have to do a little setup with a cheaper model.