her name and
her number from my palm.

don't rue margaret.
that's the thing
about the hot days,
you know.
they come and
they go.
i didn't like the line breaks in the last stanza. i'm not sure the two middle stanzas were strong enough. i don't know, i'm not really feeling it like i do with a lot of your stuff.
i like the wordplay but it doesn't flow to make the wordplay elegant and i think the wordplay should be elegant. i agree with michal about some of the line breaks. i really like the first stanza. maybe put the middle two stanzas together and work them into something that's a bit more together. sorry if that's ununderstandable, i'm very tired.

i have a new thing posted if you want to say some words, i'd appreciate it.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
i didn't like some of the line breaks either, not just in the last stanza. i liked some of what was going on here like the washing face and number thing, that was clever. i don't think this is very consistent with the tone though, ex: the first stanza descriptions sort of contrast with the plain bukowski-esque tone of the third stanza. idk.
I agree somewhat with the flow problems, but I think the last stanza you got perfect.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

they come and they go, indeed. we're kind of in similar places, i think.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja