Silly question, but do they lock halls at university after a certain time?

I know it may be different for different unis but I was just wondering if they do at yours, and if so after what time.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
6:24 GMT exactly, in every university in the world. It's been a legal requirement ever since the fish people overthrew the government in 1956.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Well in the university of copenhagen they close lock the doors at 5 pm, but if you have a study card you can get in, sometimes also require a code=P
Dutc tape solves all up to equations of 4. degree

Bugera 333xl
Peavey 5150 Cab
TC Electronics G-major
RG1527 w/ Dimarzio X2n-7 and Evo-7
Kramer Voyager
Ltd JH-600 w/ 2 emg 81, floyd rose and S and key inlays
Fender Classic 50 strat
Really, it depends on the university. And I doubt any of us could help you unless one of us actually goes where you go. And even then it's probably doubtful.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
Really, it depends on the university. And I doubt any of us could help you unless one of us actually goes where you go. And even then it's probably doubtful.

Yeah no worries, I just wanted to see what it was like for people at their universities.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
My halls was open 24/7, people were in and out all night. I used to work pretty late at uni and then walked back to halls, meaning that sometimes I would be out all night, coming in at 4,5 and 6am. I got to know the night staff pretty well too.
Halls here are locked 24/7. You just use the fob on your keys to get in at any time though.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by uk.mace
Lol, nah. It'd be a pretty foolish idea, what with most students going on nights out and coming back as late as 6am.

6 am? Pussy.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
depends where and when,

here they close at 7pm except for nights where they need to be open like mid-terms, excluding the libraries which are all open til 2am, on exam times libraries are open 24/7
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by RU Experienced?
No, but sometimes you have to wake up the security guards who fall asleep so you can get in.

This, my weekend staff at Sutherland ALWAYS slept on the job
NOPE
Quote by uk.mace
Pfft, that's 2 days after originally going out...

Touché.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
No.
Ours were just like a load of apartments/houses. You have your own key to get in.

You also have to remember to lock your door.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.