I've never done this before. Making a blog hasn't really been at the top of mind. Ever.

But, recently, a friend and I have been talking about it and we want to start one. Problem is, we don't know what the hell to write about.

My buddy and I need ideas for an online blog. Any ideas help. Can anyone oblige?
Originally Posted by Spachula
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....
My band is pissed at me now for wearing a banana costume while I performed.

The Illuminati and the Reptilians joining forces to overthrow Atlantis.

EDIT: Actually that would probably make a cool novel or movie.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by valdean
How creative you both are.

Seems a bit "heads up our ass", doesn't it?
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....

Quote by DjBrandenburg
Seems a bit "heads up our ass", doesn't it?

Or just the fact that people usually start blogs for the simple fact that they actually have something to write about
Why just look for an excuse to write one? Wait til something crops up
write about something you have knowledge in, or just treat it like a sort of journal of your life. If you know F**k all about nothing and your life is boring, quite frankly, your sh*t outa luck.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
A friend of mine just writes about her life. People seem to enjoy it, so go for that.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
I was thinking maybe a blog for advice, or guitars. If guitars, I'd have to go specific though.

Any of you ever think,"Gee, I wish there was a blog about that sorta thing."?

Quote by mtforever
write about something you have knowledge in, or just treat it like a sort of journal of your life. If you know F**k all about nothing and your life is boring, quite frankly, your sh*t outa luck.

Good advice. I seem to be great at giving advice, so maybe I'll try that.

Quote by DjBrandenburg
I was thinking maybe a blog for advice, or guitars. If guitars, I'd have to go specific though.

Any of you ever think,"Gee, I wish there was a blog about that sorta thing."?

Well, think of something you want a blog about, and write it. Chances are then, that either there isn't one already...or the ones that do exist, aren't easy to find.
Write about how people never fully roll up their socks before they put on their suspenders anymore. Or how a good switch is hard to come by since the great Branch Weakening of '53.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Blog on the daily struggle of your hopes to be creative and trendy bloggers with out creativity or a blog.
EDIT: Jesus blog is a silly word.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well, think of something you want a blog about, and write it. Chances are then, that either there isn't one already...or the ones that do exist, aren't easy to find.

I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.

Any other ideas?

If you have nothing to write about, you don't need a blog. The end.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
If you aren't creative enough to come up with ideas on your own, maybe you shouldn't be writing a blog.