I had one of these before but like an idiot i sold it, I've been missing the scalloped board alot so i got rid of my JEM and got another one. At the same time i picked up the guitar i ordered the new Seymour Duncan STK-10 YJM furys and got a white pearl pickguard for them.

Review.

Fit and finish
Awesome, the store set it up when it came in, all i had to do was lower the action a bit

Reliability
the one i had before never broke or anything so i don't expect this to either.

Hardware
i can beat on it and it dosen't go out of tune. I like the Dimarzios but i can't wait for the SD's to come in for it.

Extras
Like most/all American Strats it came with a strap,cable and fender sticker.

Over all out of the box 9.5/10

and BTW if you couldn't tell it's a Yngwie Malmsteen sig.
i see these posts a lot, NGD, NAD, but i still dont know what they stand for, could you clarify?

my only guess for something like NGD on here would be "New Guitar Day" or something
Quote by olix95
i see these posts a lot, NGD, NAD, but i still dont know what they stand for, could you clarify?

my only guess for something like NGD on here would be "New Guitar Day" or something

You guessed right! A is for amp, G is for guitar or gear in general. B would be bass, and anything other than that is usually a case-by-case basis.

Sweet guitar, but tell us more about the car!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
You guessed right! A is for amp, G is for guitar or gear in general. B would be bass, and anything other than that is usually a case-by-case basis.

wow, lucky guess. and yes, it is a good guitar, but hat car looks sweet too
Quote by Sid McCall

2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged.

Edit: yup. Cobalt. good car, man
MOMMY MAD 'CAUSE I MADE A BOOM ON THE RUG

Gretsch G5120 >>> ProCo Rat >>> Fender Bassman 4x10
Quote by olix95
****ing sweet car dude, how much dos that beast cost?

Thanks. New around 29,000 CAD used depending on mileage 10-14k CAD
noice! must flyyy
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Quote by camhussynec
noice! must flyyy

Doesn't go too bad, better when i get a few mods on it. But most people tend that come up and ride your ass tend to back off when they see the supercharged badge lol
anyway, back on topic, nice guitar though, i do like the feel of strats myself, and i have always wanted a Malmsteen Strat
Two of my favorite things. A Fender and a Chevy. HNGD man!
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
HNGD! Like the guitar, but the car not so much. Not just because it's yellow, but because the biggest douche I've ever met owns one just like yours and I can't accept that car as anything but shit now. I think I know where TS lives now too.

Quote by Pat_s1t
HNGD! Like the guitar, but the car not so much. Not just because it's yellow, but because the biggest douche I've ever met owns one just like yours and I can't accept that car as anything but shit now. I think I know where TS lives now too.

LOL Nova Scotia
i'm a huge fan of that neck, it's very cool.

the chevy looks nice to. never wrecked one.