I have a Boss Ch-1 Chorus Pedal, Dunlop GCB-95 Wah, and Shure pg-56. All pedals are in great condition. Let me know if you would like to see pics.

Boss Ch-1: $50 O.B.O.
Dunlop GCB-95 Wah: $45 O.B.O
Shure pg-56: $60 O.B.O
i think UG should have a sub forum to the gear ads... for like recording equipment. not just guitars and amps and that stuff
bump
i think UG should have a sub forum to the gear ads... for like recording equipment. not just guitars and amps and that stuff
Anyone?
woww cmon guys!
price drop on the PG-56 $50
Alright: PG-56: 50/ Boss CH-1:50/GCB-95- 50
Interested in trades? I'm interested in the wah too. PM me if its still around, ill match best offer
it wont let me post the link to the wah but if you click to see the sellers(me) item, you will see the wah