im looking for a crate amp.i want one because since ive been playing(4yrs) ive been using marshall and i hear crate is good amp.if you are selling a crate amp plz let me know.
Why a Crate? Not to sound stuck up or anything, but if you did some research you could probably find something better.
Quote by QuestionSleepZ?
Why a Crate? Not to sound stuck up or anything, but if you did some research you could probably find something better.

k thank you can you please tell me better so i know
Well, just the basic for around here, what's your budget, what sound are you looking to get, are you willing to go used. Also if you plan on playing out and stuff like that.
Quote by QuestionSleepZ?
Well, just the basic for around here, what's your budget, what sound are you looking to get, are you willing to go used. Also if you plan on playing out and stuff like that.

Budget$100-$250 nice clean tone/w distortion effect and yes used is good as long as it works(if no distortion ok at least clean tone)
Best idea would be to go to a store around you and just try stuff out, what people think sounds good and what you do is completely different. Go out and play as many as you can until you find the sound you're looking for.
Best idea would be to go to a store around you and just try stuff out, what people think sounds good and what you do is completely different. Go out and play as many as you can until you find the sound you're looking for.well i hear fende is good,would you know
Some amps are good and some are bad. To go strictly by the name can end up being a mistake. If you're looking for a small amp with good cleans and a bit of distortion, take a look at a Crate Flexwave, it's a decent solid state with some effects, or even a Peavey Vypyr. It has some good sounds and effects. Try and avoid Line 6 Spiders though. Like I said, try some and then decide what you like.
Quote by QuestionSleepZ?
Some amps are good and some are bad. To go strictly by the name can end up being a mistake. If you're looking for a small amp with good cleans and a bit of distortion, take a look at a Crate Flexwave, it's a decent solid state with some effects, or even a Peavey Vypyr. It has some good sounds and effects. Try and avoid Line 6 Spiders though. Like I said, try some and then decide what you like.

What if he tries out and likes one of the new Spider combos?
Last.fm

Good Trades:
lp_dude_2 / miketheslut/ kshands / alexmack

Vypyr. Done and done.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by Steve-Mo

What if he tries out and likes one of the new Spider combos?

Just a hint of warning, but if he does then more power to him.