It's called How does it feel? - By my new band The Squints. I am doing the bass and vocals. I would like some crit and will crit back for sure. Just some good punk/indie stuff. Let me know what you think, fellas.
So... Jeff Lynne is still making music.. all is well.

Check out my Ebook!: Yogi Jam!
mmm nice! Catchy and show worthy, my friend. I really like the bass work, and the vocals are pretty tight. The only thing I could think of is maybe making the guitar a bit more intricate...but that's just some of my own preferences. Great song!
"No one is you, and you're no one"
I liked it, wasn't the most original thing I've ever heard, but still good.

The bass part was pretty good, the guitar was simple, but I guess it fits.

The drums should hit the crash when it starts after the two eighth note stop things, when they come back in they sound weak. Pretty good recording for a first demo though.

The vocals were a lot better than I usually here, I'm not much of a fan of vocal distortion though, but I guess it works. Well done.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1362104
Haunting man. Sounds like it should be in a badass remake of Super Mario World. I love the part at 1:42 ish. The whole song has a ton of ups and downs. You are a talented composer for sure. Mind telling me what you used to record?

Edit: Shit, I didn't mean to post this here, I had two tabs up on chrome, haha.

Logic Pro. If God created a music program, that would be it.

And thanks man, I spent lots of time on it, glad you liked it!
Song sounds very much like classic punk rock. (Ramones, Sex Pistols, etc)
Not really original, but a good song in it's genre. Could've been made by any of the aforementioned. Not much to improve, really, except maybe the sound on the vocals. You should consider getting a new microphone, I think, especially since the production on the rest of the song is very nice
Thanks man. I do need to work on getting a better vocal quality, but it seems without a bit of distortion added it doesn't blend with the song and is over powering. I just need some mixing tips I guess. I tried to mess with compression but It either sounds the same, or too dead sounding. I took a listen and through some crit on Eyes Wide Shut, it sounded awesome. Thanks for the crit, man.

Hey, I think it's very well put together and everything sounds tight. I like your singing style too, reminds me of Rancid. Nice job!
“Don't get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.”

― Dolly Parton
Carmen! You down to buy the EP "Free Hate" when we get finished and actually get into a studio! We need all the fans we can get, haha. We will make sure to book a show wherever anybody wants to see us.

^
Hey, definitely down to buy it! Good luck with recording and such!
“Don't get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.”

― Dolly Parton
It's too bad CBGB's isn't around anymore.I think your music style would have fit right in.I really like the raw sound you have going on.Verry Ramones.Are you in a local bad?I hope your out playing gigs.Good stuff man.And your voice is perfect for your style of music.

You can check out my recording and rate it if you want.If not thats cool.Its Blues and you may not be into that. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1363356
Either way good jod and definitely keep it up.
I'm totally into blues, and sorry it took me so long to get back to you, haha. Thanks for the crit, btw. Yes we are local and we are just about ready to get out and gig. Hope to see you sometime!

the vocals sound strange you should have a look at that. Other then that its really great.
It's really the best I could do on the vocals, heh. Anything sound bad in particular?