Does Ibanez make a guitar like the Ibanez RG370DX, but without the tremelo? Or can I get a list of Ibanez models without a tremelo? It's just too much of a hassle for me, before you ask.
Pffft, who cares?
Drop Z is where it's at.

"Stop playing those pussy notes son... Play some MAN CHORDS!"

Ó én sokkal! Én vagyok, hát egy leopárd!

An RG321 or RG2XEX1 would be the closest thing I think.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
+1 to the RG2EX1 or the RG2EX2, I own the latter and I absolutely love it while I have an intense hatred for all Ibanez guitars with any tremolo system.
That RG2EX2 looks pretty spiffy. But which do you guys think is better, the RG321, RG2EX1, or the EX2?

Oh, TheAbsentOne, do you think that Ibby is better than your C-1 that I saw in your post? That was another one of my choices.
Pffft, who cares?
Drop Z is where it's at.

Last edited by sic006 at Sep 19, 2010,
Quote by sic006
That RG2EX2 looks pretty spiffy. But which do you guys think is better, the RG321, RG2EX1, or the EX2?

well the ex1 and ex2 are the exact same guitar, only different colors. i really like the ex1, but the stock pickups are a bit weak.
Originally Posted by strat0blaster
No matter what you like, you will like Meshuggah.

FREE GUITAR STRINGS!
I absolutely love my C-1, but it's subjective. It's thinner neck vs larger one. Wider fretboard vs. thinner one. Grover tuners vs. Ibby brand ones. Duncan Designed vs. V7/V8 pickups. Coil-tap in a push pull pot vs. 5-way switch. You choose.
Well this will only be my second guitar (I have a Schecter 006 deluxe now) so I don't need a really superb axe. But I think if I got the RG2EX2 I would probably change the pickups after a while. And also, an all-around smaller neck would most likely suit me better, because I have quite little hands.
Pffft, who cares?
Drop Z is where it's at.

Just get an RG 3EX, then drop some Dimarzio's in it.
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275
The RG3EX1 is identical to the 2EX, except that you pay $50 more for a flamed veneer and inlays.

Either way TS, you should get it on ebay. You'll pay next to nothing, and go laughing home the whole way.

I personally would get the RG321, unless you're looking for that "Ibanez sound". The RG321 is some kind of "mahogany" (That's what it says, but I'm skeptical). The EX's are basswood, which is what 95% of all RG's are made out of.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X