Sometimes The Nightmare Inducment Thread Comes Back For More! - Electric Boogaloo

Page 4 of 107
Classic freaky tap-dancing tranny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISBeBuVKXL0

Scary Rick Roll o.O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKY5vvDC7Bc

The Lizzie Borden story creeps me out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizzie_Borden
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Last edited by fail at Sep 21, 2010,
Fo realz? Alright, pictures go down.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
Fo realz? Alright, pictures go down.

Better safe than banned. They're on the wiki page anyway, right?
Quote by Amos_Moses
Better safe than banned. They're on the wiki page anyway, right?

One of them is, I don't remember seeing the one of the mother. I figured they were too old and blurry to even see any real gore, but oh well.

Lol wut.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Last edited by fail at Sep 21, 2010,
Quote by fail
Meh...I lol'd

I don't understand what this thing is.

/pictures of evil

I think thats shooped... I hope, I mean...

Honestly, most aesthetically scary thing Ive seen in this thread. I mean, oh my god, that is what you call true nightmare fuel, simply because it EXISTS- and it's out there. I'm not even trying to joke around or anything, this is like the kinda shit that'd flash across your mind when you're trying to sleep, and keep you awake all night

****ing hell, pictures really do speak louder than words

and for that excorcism thing, I think itd be cooler if I could understand her.

I think she was straight up nutty professor styles though

oh god I just saw those pictures again out of curiousity omfg where are they even from
Quote by piratemetalhead
I think thats shooped... I hope, I mean...

Honestly, most aesthetically scary thing Ive seen in this thread. I mean, oh my god, that is what you call true nightmare fuel, simply because it EXISTS- and it's out there. I'm not even trying to joke around or anything, this is like the kinda shit that'd flash across your mind when you're trying to sleep, and keep you awake all night

****ing hell, pictures really do speak louder than words

and for that excorcism thing, I think itd be cooler if I could understand her.

I think she was straight up nutty professor styles though

oh god I just saw those pictures again out of curiousity omfg where are they even from

Quote by Ian_the_fox
Weren't you pretty much the captain of the last thread, Shinysides?

But anyways, wtf is this shit.

There is Nothing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns1SGo3WCF4

:/ wat
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Meh, that golem was worse

honestly, that guy/girl/it could become a whole meme all by himself. There's just something about him thats really scary, like some nightmare incarnate from a david lynch film....
Quote by piratemetalhead
Meh, that golem was worse

honestly, that guy/girl/it could become a whole meme all by himself. There's just something about him thats really scary, like some nightmare incarnate from a david lynch film....

He has nice moobs.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Quote by piratemetalhead
if i wake up tomorrow traumatized all day because I was raped by him in my dream, im blaming you

D'aww. Hope these cuddly guys bring you some comfort.

Oh hey, that's a nice beard you got therOH JESUS FUCKING COCK WHAT IS THAT
Quote by Ian_the_fox
okaay, i think i'd rather spend 5 minutes in a room with moobs man instead of... those

assuming I had a taser or something though
Just posted this mindfuck in Nelsean's boredom thread.

Moar wtfs

Quote by Ian_the_fox
Quote by XavierOprah
If you're referring to Pokemon Black, they're in the process of making it now.

Yeah, upon searching the net I've found out that there actually is one in process based on the one in the story. I kinda figured the story wasn't real. Interesting concept though.

Pokemon Creepy Black
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Now, you've ****ing tempted me to do the mirror thing!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
(To Pkmn Black) Yup, posted that a page or two back. Definitely keeping an eye on that one.

Up

Do you know what a Cordyceps is? I didn’t either until 20 minutes ago. It’s a family of thousands of different types of fungus, grows all around the word in various rainforests and jungles. The awful thing about them is they’re parasitic, they grow on other animals. An ant happens to run into some spores, and then it starts to colonize his insides, starting with his brain. At some point, the ant starts to act visibly ill; standing in place and shivering, or walking in circles. If a fellow colony member sees him in this condition, he will be dragged to the border of the colony and exiled.

Then, when it’s almost over, the ant weakly climbs as high as he can up the vines, and locks his body on tight. Finally, he dies, and the fungus emerges from the back of his head, bursting forth like a long and foul fruit. After a short time, the little stalk spews forth its own spores, leaving the mummified and broken ant clinging to the stalk, his eye cavities filled with drying fungus.

I mention this because last night, when I was up on the roof of my apartment complex, I found my brother’s body. He’s been back from 18 months on duty in the Philippines for less than three days. This was the first I’d seen him. My parents called me up the day before yesterday to tell me that he was on his way up. They told me he’d stayed in his room since he got home, and then suddenly got up and announced he was on his way to see me. They thought he was drunk, I’d I thought he’d never made it.

He must have come straight up to the roof and died, by the smell of it. I was just finishing a cigarette, all torn up with anxiety and head throbbing, and when the acrid smoke vanished I caught a whiff of rot on the hot wind. It took me just a few minutes before I’d found him; face down behind the vents and fans. A slimy gray column rose up obscenely from the base of his skull, and a frozen waterfall of roots and tendrils was dangling from his eye sockets and mouth. At the top of stalk was small arrangement of feathery wisps, a white powder drifting idly from it tips.

The spores must have drifting over the north side of the building all day. My side of the building. I came down to my apartment to try to call up the police, and my headache was rising to a feverish throb. I got through the door, and the moment I reached for the phone, pain flared in my head, so bad I almost passed out. I’ve since tried three times and I can never get my hand up on it.

The same thing happens when I try to get up and leave the room; I feel spines of ice tunneling up into my skull and my limbs lock up and shudder.

The ants, in their last moments crawl as high up the vines as he can climb. This is so the spore will spread over more of the colony below. In the end, the parasite controls the ant with an almost intelligent drive. God help me.

The pain is almost blinding now, and a new thought has been rising up rhythmically in my head, like a record skipping. Up. Up. Up. It’s joined by an image of my office tower. It’s taller than my apartment, the tallest place I can think off and although the bulge on the back of my neck is the size of a peach, the skin stretched shiny, and I’m dizzy and my eyes are cloudy, I think I can make it there. Up.

No. I’m sick. I need help.

The building pulses again in my mind. The cold wind. The roof and the sky. These images and concepts dull the pain momentarily as they pass through my mind. I think I can get there. Up. Up.

If you live in downtown Chicago, I would get the **** out.
Last edited by XavierOprah at Sep 21, 2010,
*UP*

For those who don't know, these fungus are very, very real.

Last edited by BananaMartyr at Sep 21, 2010,
FFFUUUU

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Repost from the last thread, but great story.

The Red Story

"A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed.

The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to.

This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.

At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” The man told her that he had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”"

Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
Yeah, upon searching the net I've found out that there actually is one in process based on the one in the story. I kinda figured the story wasn't real. Interesting concept though.

Pokemon Creepy Black

Sounds good, though unless you stumble upon it without reading the story first, it'll be a bit of a chore to play through.

I hope they slip in a lot of cool stuff that isn't present in the original story.
Just the idea of the mirror box scares me shitless. I HATE mirrors... they're so creepy.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
So I read Pokemon Black on my psp last night while laying in bed...

sleep was lost.

also, this needs to be here:

EDIT: I should go dig through the old thread to try and find the expanded version of The Red Story that someone did.
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Last edited by velocigecko at Sep 21, 2010,
^God. Dammit.

Speaking of Pokemon and nightmares:
Quote by Ian_the_fox
I love creepy pasta, but I absolutely hate the pictures in this thread
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
^Then you're gonna love this post

Horror photography of Joshua Hoffine. I liek.

Quote by Ian_the_fox
Quote by velocigecko
EDIT: I should go dig through the old thread to try and find the expanded version of The Red Story that someone did.

I prefer the original tbh, the other one made some changes that lost a bit of atmosphere :/

Quote by fail
Meh...I lol'd

I don't understand what this thing is.

I considered putting it in YLYL but...I didn't laugh. I cried.

Looked at this again today to see if it got any less creepy, but...
Dude, I had to go to ****in therapy to get over my fear of a certain story in the old thread. **** this shit.
Slappa tha bass
Come on mate, what story? The Rake? What effing story!?!?
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Quote by velocigecko
Come on mate, what story? The Rake? What effing story!?!?

Yes. The Rake.

*shudders*
Slappa tha bass
Quote by hootie37
Dude, I had to go to ****in therapy to get over my fear of a certain story in the old thread. **** this shit.

sounds like you could write a pretty legit creepypasta yourself!
Quote by piratemetalhead
sounds like you could write a pretty legit creepypasta yourself!

I actually manned the **** up and got over being scared by bullshit though.

Until...
Slappa tha bass